by Natasha Sakala on 17 Jan 2020by Natasha Sakala on 17 Jan 2020by Ulande Nkomesha on 17 Jan 2020by Ulande Nkomesha on 17 Jan 2020
by Stuart Lisulo on 16 Jan 2020by Stuart Lisulo on 15 Jan 2020by Ulande Nkomesha on 13 Jan 2020by Natasha Sakala on 12 Jan 2020
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Jan 2020by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Jan 2020by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Jan 2020by Zondiwe Mbewe on 15 Jan 2020
- Goal Diggers
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 15 Jan 2020by Abraham Kalito on 14 Jan 2020by Abraham Kalito on 13 Jan 2020by Tim Zulu on 13 Jan 2020
by Diggers Editor on 17 Jan 2020by Diggers Editor on 16 Jan 2020by Diggers Editor on 14 Jan 2020by Diggers Editor on 12 Jan 2020
- Guest Diggers
by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Jan 2020by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 14 Jan 2020by Julius Kapembwa, PhD on 7 Jan 2020by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jan 2020
- Editor's Choice
by Sikonathi Mantshantsha on 11 Jan 2020by Amber Phillips on 19 Dec 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019
by Diggers Correspondent on 17 Jan 2020by Diggers Editor on 17 Jan 2020by Zindikilani Banda in Sinda on 9 Jan 2020by Felix Kashweka on 17 Dec 2019
Ndola woman tells court how hubby forced her son, 2, to suck his manhoodBy Diggers Correspondent on 13 Aug 2019
A 26-year-old Ndola man has appeared in the Magistrates’ Court for forcing his two-year-old stepson to suck his manhood.
The boy’s mother has narrated to the court how her husband forced the child to swallow his sperms for him to get rich.
The 20-year-old woman said her husband had joined the illuminati group which told him to get into a covenant for him to be rich.
This is in a case in which Philemon Bwalya, 26, is charged with unnatural offence contrary to the laws of Zambia.
Particulars are that on July 13, 2019 victim’s mother left the child in the custody of her husband and when she returned, she found sperms on her child’s mouth and on his clothes.
When the matter came before court, the child’s mother told the court that this was not the first time her husband did that to her son.
She said the first incidence was when they stayed in Kapiri Mposhi where he forced the boy to suck his manhood.
She said after finding suspected sperms on her child’s mouth and clothes, she called her relatives, who confronted her husband.
The victim’s mother said her husband told her relatives that he was under the instructions from the illuminati to make a covenant by making his wife’s son to suck his manhood so that he can be rich.
“During the meeting, he said he was making a covenant with my son so that he can be rich. I had left home for work around 09:00 hours and when I came back home, I found my son sleeping with sperms in his mouth,” she said.
She said after her husband’s confession, her family, led by her elder sister Beatrice Mulunga apprehended him and reported to Jarcaranda Police.
And a family member, Mirriam Mwachata also narrated that her brother in marriage confessed that he was told by the illuminati to kill four people; his younger sister, his brother, and his wife’s first child.
He said after the plan failed to work, the illuminati allegedly told him to have a covenant with his step son.
She said Bwalya made his confession before four family members.
Mwachata said he begged family members not to report the matter to the police, promising to pay them money for taking the child for “healing”.
Ndola magistrate Monica Mutinta then adjourned the matter to August 19, 2019 when the two-year-old boy will testify in chambers.
About Diggers Correspondent
The Diggers Correspondent is a versatile writer.
- How Rolland turned K5 into K84,007.93 - 17 Jan 2020
- The Significance of Village Chickens in Building Economically Resilient Rural Households - 14 Jan 2020
- Defence battle goes to Eagles - 13 Jan 2020
- Bill 10 will take away our power over land, fears chief Nzamane - 13 Jan 2020
- Eskom chairman Jabu Mabuza resigns after failure to curb load shedding - 11 Jan 2020
- Maid admits poisoning boss' breakfast (7,916 views)
- Start preparing your exit, Chilubi is ours, Mumbi taunts HH (2,377 views)
- How Zesco imported Air from Eskom and made people pay for it (1,983 view)
- Mundende, board must resign to improve Zesco’s performance – Eskom consultant (1,958 view)
- Ex-OP official challenges dismissal in High Court (1,913 view)
- Zesco getting money by false pretences, hiking electricity which they don’t have – Nawakwi
- Mundende, board must resign to improve Zesco’s performance – Eskom consultant
- Transfers at KCM not political, they’re for operational efficiency – Milingo
- Police capture 365 GBV cases in 2 days
- We’ll sue ECZ if they fail to sponsor observers to Dubai – UPND
- Kamanga takes fresh swipe at Kalusha Bwalya
- How Zesco imported Air from Eskom and made people pay for it
- Maid admits poisoning boss' breakfast
- PF Central Committee's Lungu endorsement disadvantaging others - Panji Kaunda
- IMF package will be bitter, it won’t be about tightening belts but skirts - Nawakwi
Subscribe For News In Email
ArchivesFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend