- by Mukosha Funga on 25 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 24 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 24 Aug 2019
- by Stuart Lisulo on 23 Aug 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019
- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 25 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 Aug 2019by Joseph Mwenda on 23 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 25 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 24 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 22 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 21 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Ndola woman tells court how hubby forced her son, 2, to suck his manhoodBy Diggers Correspondent on 13 Aug 2019
A 26-year-old Ndola man has appeared in the Magistrates’ Court for forcing his two-year-old stepson to suck his manhood.
The boy’s mother has narrated to the court how her husband forced the child to swallow his sperms for him to get rich.
The 20-year-old woman said her husband had joined the illuminati group which told him to get into a covenant for him to be rich.
This is in a case in which Philemon Bwalya, 26, is charged with unnatural offence contrary to the laws of Zambia.
Particulars are that on July 13, 2019 victim’s mother left the child in the custody of her husband and when she returned, she found sperms on her child’s mouth and on his clothes.
When the matter came before court, the child’s mother told the court that this was not the first time her husband did that to her son.
She said the first incidence was when they stayed in Kapiri Mposhi where he forced the boy to suck his manhood.
She said after finding suspected sperms on her child’s mouth and clothes, she called her relatives, who confronted her husband.
The victim’s mother said her husband told her relatives that he was under the instructions from the illuminati to make a covenant by making his wife’s son to suck his manhood so that he can be rich.
“During the meeting, he said he was making a covenant with my son so that he can be rich. I had left home for work around 09:00 hours and when I came back home, I found my son sleeping with sperms in his mouth,” she said.
She said after her husband’s confession, her family, led by her elder sister Beatrice Mulunga apprehended him and reported to Jarcaranda Police.
And a family member, Mirriam Mwachata also narrated that her brother in marriage confessed that he was told by the illuminati to kill four people; his younger sister, his brother, and his wife’s first child.
He said after the plan failed to work, the illuminati allegedly told him to have a covenant with his step son.
She said Bwalya made his confession before four family members.
Mwachata said he begged family members not to report the matter to the police, promising to pay them money for taking the child for “healing”.
Ndola magistrate Monica Mutinta then adjourned the matter to August 19, 2019 when the two-year-old boy will testify in chambers.
About Diggers Correspondent
The Diggers Correspondent is a versatile writer.
- Child malaria rate increases in Kalumbila - 20 Aug 2019
- Don’t mine gold illegally, Musukwa cautions Mwinilunga residents - 20 Aug 2019
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats of the Livestock Subsector in Zambia - 17 Aug 2019
- 2 Ndola women get 18 years for inserting bottle in fellow’s private parts - 16 Aug 2019
- Chingola man murders friend over dispute for privacy with girlfriend - 16 Aug 2019
- Don’t worry Musa, Saasa; the corrupt defend each other (1,899 view)
- LAZ wants ConCourt to send Tutwa to jail for contempt (1,295 view)
- Why was impeachment motion halted if courts have no bearing on Parley, HH asks Matibini (1,016 view)
- LAZ warns Speaker, MPs of contempt over Bill 10 (931 views)
- Indeed, the Speaker is being mischievous on Amendment Bill 10 (794 views)
- LAZ wants ConCourt to send Tutwa to jail for contempt
- Luapula man beats wife to death for being drunk
- Don’t worry Musa, Saasa; the corrupt defend each other
- KCM opposes Vedanta’s application to disregard in-house lawyer’s affidavit
- Maize dependency will continue making Zambia vulnerable to hunger – Kayula
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend