- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Nov 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Nyambe Lubasi on 20 Nov 2017by Nyambe Lubasi on 18 Nov 2017by Nyambe Lubasi on 17 Nov 2017by Nyambe Lubasi on 15 Nov 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 17 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 14 Nov 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Nov 2017by Diggers contributor on 7 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 4 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 29 Oct 2017
Chama urinary pipelineBy Joseph Mwenda on 13 Dec 2016
JUST when I was about to give up reading Chibamba Kanyama’s Business and Finance column, it has finally paid off. Thanks to you uncle CK, I am now thinking outside the box.
Soon, my grandfather and I will be millionaires and we are already making business cards, as you advised uncle CK, for our growing business empire.
The directive by Mr Davies Chama ordering those in opposition who are complaining about load-shedding to go and urinate in Kariba Dam, could not have come a better time than now.
But since these opposition leaders are petty, they will accuse you of insulting Zambians, instead of seeing how many job opportunities you have created by that statement alone.
Anyway, once you are done whining, ba opposition, visit my grandfather’s mobile modification initiative while he is still offering promotional rates, because to be able to reach across the lilies and urinate in the Kariba, you will need serious enlargements and elongations.
If Transnet South Africa were thinking outside the box like me, they would suspend the construction of their Ndola-Lusaka Oil Pipeline and instead lay a Chama Urinary Pipeline from all political party secretariats into Lake Kariba – so that all those who don’t have the means to travelling to Siavonga can use his Pipe.
Zambia Breweries will be laughing at this, but if my uncle CK was still working there, he would have convening an emergency management meeting, instead, to double Chibuku production because Henry Kapata at Zesco will demand that the greasy urine going into Kariba must be as thick as Shake Shake so that as it passes through the generators, it must also oil the turbines.
Now, this is what we call real job creation and unity of purpose.
I only have one problem though; my grandfather doesn’t have a private place where to conduct this imminent booming business.
But that shouldn’t really be a big problem, right? Since the Catholic Church, the Council of Churches in Zambia and many clergy have refused to be associated with the National House of Prayer, please Dr Roland Msiska, give it to us. Lets enter into what my uncle CK calls Public Private Partnership.
All taxes, or should I say tithe, from our business will be reinvested into the Kariba Fish Detox Plant that we will build, so that we don’t poison innocent fish loving people like my President.
One more thing; I still have not figured out the name for my grandfathers business, and I am open to suggestions, but I was thinking something like, National Enlargements Tabernacle Engineering Miracle Centre.
That’s it for today
About Joseph Mwenda
Joseph Mwenda is a Zambian journalist experienced in political news writing, photography and video editing.
Email: joseph [at] diggers [dot] news
- When we takeover govt mukanya ba pompwe, Kambwili warns PF - 18 Nov 2017
- Lungu is concerned with Zim situation - 17 Nov 2017
- Lungu recalls drunk, disloyal diplomats - 15 Nov 2017
- $1 million fire tender damaged in accident - 14 Nov 2017
- Lungu heads to Egypt for 3-day state visit - 13 Nov 2017
- Kambwili rules out reconciliation with Lungu: "I want to be called Mr President"
- Lusambo vents anger on RDA for not awarding contract to his preferred companies
- When we takeover govt mukanya ba pompwe, Kambwili warns PF
- Kaunda has not yet traveled to meet Mugabe -Spokesperson
- PAC sends away ministry auditor for improper dressing
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «November 2017»
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend