- by Mukosha Funga on 22 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Oct 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 22 Oct 2017by William Chileshe on 22 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 21 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Joseph Mwenda on 19 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Oct 2017by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Carnal KnowledgeBy Joseph Mwenda on 10 May 2017
Whoever is circulating this audio mocking HH in prison is a genius because it’s difficult to disagree with his speculation.
Just in case you missed what some creative human being had to say about HH’s stay in prison, take a listen:
True though. If I were a prisoner, I would also prefer to have GBM as my cellmate, not HH with his penguin hands. But I only have one question: what happened to showing compassion for the aggrieved?
I know HH acted foolishly trying to overthrow my President using his driving licence, and you can’t exactly blame him for that because, let’s face it, Aisha is only as smart as he dresses. I mean, if HH was wise, he would have listened to what Rev Pukuta Mwanza said that President Edgar Lungu was appointed by God.
Indeed, like every wise man from the East, Rev Pukuta Mwanza is right because sometimes God gives us stupid leaders so that death doesn’t come at such a disappointment.
But my question remains: do we have the right to mock the incarcerated?
For example, how cruel does someone have to be to mock Mr Kiss Mukata and his girlfriend aka his wife, over the murder of a security guard?
No doubt. This case is the most confusing threesome, which not even the greatest telenovela writers have ever pictured. Because we hear that the man had knowledge that his woman was having carnal knowledge elsewhere without his knowledge, then the security guard was stopping him from demanding carnal knowledge using a gun, and now no one has knowledge about how the poor man died. Really confusing isn’t it? But we surely don’t have the right to mock the incarcerated.
That’s why if we had a sober police force, I would have asked the Inspector General to find this sadist, cold-blooded and heartless citizen who is mocking HH so that he can be brought to book. But the police are either too drunk to work or they are busy shooting bus drivers, and the IG doesn’t even rely on them anymore.
Kakoma KANGANJA: “The Zambia Police Service is offering a K100,000 reward to any person or persons with information that would lead to the arrest of a fugitive Fanwell Siandenge, who is on a wanted list for the offence of aggravated robbery.”
Really Mr IG? You want civilians to help you capture a former Commissioner of Police? What are you paid for? Recording State House phone calls?
And while we are still talking about the men and women in uniform, I think Police need to drop this “woman” disclaimer in their ranks. It worked when police officers were so ugly because you wouldn’t distinguish a man from a woman.
That time, it was proper for an officer on parade to shout, “I am constable Zunga Siakalima Sir!” And if the next officer didn’t say, “I am WOMAN sergeant Libongani”, you wouldn’t know if they belonged to the “he” or “she” pronoun.
But today, times have changed in the police force. When you look at a female cop, you wish she doesn’t stop at impounding your car only… you know what i mean?
But maybe there are still some officers who need to introduce themselves as “WOMAN Superintendent Mwaata-Katongo”, I am really not sure.
About Joseph Mwenda
Joseph Mwenda is a Zambian journalist experienced in political news writing, photography and video editing.
Email: joseph [at] diggers [dot] news
- Meditating or snoring? Musenge’s prayer position sparks debate - 19 Oct 2017
- Lungu heads to Congo Brazzaville, then Ivory Coast - 16 Oct 2017
- Lusaka wife stabs hubby to death in his sleep - 15 Oct 2017
- Our fire tenders look like wheelbarrows – Minister - 15 Oct 2017
- Police arrest 17 for burning Mufumbwe police station - 15 Oct 2017
- ConCourt was inconsistent in handling Presidential Petition - JCC
- MP pins Mabumba on low fuel prices during elections
- Come in numbers, Kanyama rally is on - GBM
- Until Jesus comes, UPND will never produce a President - Mwila
- VP says Mulusa will be disciplined for likening fire tenders to wheelbarrows
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend