- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Dec 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 14 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 14 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 14 Dec 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Dec 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 13 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 11 Dec 2017by William Chileshe on 8 Dec 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 14 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 13 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 12 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 12 Dec 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Editor on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 6 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 2 Dec 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 12 Dec 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 5 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 30 Nov 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 29 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 26 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017
Carnal KnowledgeBy Joseph Mwenda on 10 May 2017
Whoever is circulating this audio mocking HH in prison is a genius because it’s difficult to disagree with his speculation.
Just in case you missed what some creative human being had to say about HH’s stay in prison, take a listen:
True though. If I were a prisoner, I would also prefer to have GBM as my cellmate, not HH with his penguin hands. But I only have one question: what happened to showing compassion for the aggrieved?
I know HH acted foolishly trying to overthrow my President using his driving licence, and you can’t exactly blame him for that because, let’s face it, Aisha is only as smart as he dresses. I mean, if HH was wise, he would have listened to what Rev Pukuta Mwanza said that President Edgar Lungu was appointed by God.
Indeed, like every wise man from the East, Rev Pukuta Mwanza is right because sometimes God gives us stupid leaders so that death doesn’t come at such a disappointment.
But my question remains: do we have the right to mock the incarcerated?
For example, how cruel does someone have to be to mock Mr Kiss Mukata and his girlfriend aka his wife, over the murder of a security guard?
No doubt. This case is the most confusing threesome, which not even the greatest telenovela writers have ever pictured. Because we hear that the man had knowledge that his woman was having carnal knowledge elsewhere without his knowledge, then the security guard was stopping him from demanding carnal knowledge using a gun, and now no one has knowledge about how the poor man died. Really confusing isn’t it? But we surely don’t have the right to mock the incarcerated.
That’s why if we had a sober police force, I would have asked the Inspector General to find this sadist, cold-blooded and heartless citizen who is mocking HH so that he can be brought to book. But the police are either too drunk to work or they are busy shooting bus drivers, and the IG doesn’t even rely on them anymore.
Kakoma KANGANJA: “The Zambia Police Service is offering a K100,000 reward to any person or persons with information that would lead to the arrest of a fugitive Fanwell Siandenge, who is on a wanted list for the offence of aggravated robbery.”
Really Mr IG? You want civilians to help you capture a former Commissioner of Police? What are you paid for? Recording State House phone calls?
And while we are still talking about the men and women in uniform, I think Police need to drop this “woman” disclaimer in their ranks. It worked when police officers were so ugly because you wouldn’t distinguish a man from a woman.
That time, it was proper for an officer on parade to shout, “I am constable Zunga Siakalima Sir!” And if the next officer didn’t say, “I am WOMAN sergeant Libongani”, you wouldn’t know if they belonged to the “he” or “she” pronoun.
But today, times have changed in the police force. When you look at a female cop, you wish she doesn’t stop at impounding your car only… you know what i mean?
But maybe there are still some officers who need to introduce themselves as “WOMAN Superintendent Mwaata-Katongo”, I am really not sure.
About Joseph Mwenda
Joseph Mwenda is a Zambian journalist experienced in political news writing, photography and video editing.
Email: joseph [at] diggers [dot] news
- Police ‘condemn’ beating of CBU student, but deny killing him - 11 Dec 2017
- UNHCR begs for funding as more Congolese flee into Zambia - 11 Dec 2017
- LAZ STATEMENT ON “MISLEADING MEDIA REPORTS” AGAINST THE ASSOCIATION - 11 Dec 2017
- Consent order between judge Nkonde and State is criminal – Changala - 9 Dec 2017
- More youths demand Mwila’s removal as Kamba defends PF boss - 6 Dec 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «December 2017»
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend