- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Motema Pembe ‘Imana’ touch down for Zanaco CAF clashBy Abraham Kalito on 22 Jan 2020
Motema Pembe ‘Imana’, Zanaco Football Club’s opponents in the CAF Confederation Cup group stage have arrived in Lusaka.
The Zanaco media team confirmed that the Congolese club landed at Kenneth Kaunda International Airport aboard a South African Airline Flight at 12:25 hrs.
Zanaco will clash with the Democratic Republic of Congo based side on Sunday in what will be a group decider.
The Zambian envoy in the competition will be sent packing if they succumb at home.
Zanaco are third in the group behind their Sunday opponents who are second.
RS Berkane of Tunisia are leading the group currently.
Zanaco are currently going through a purple patch having won four matches in all competition since Chris Kaunda took over as coach following the dismissal of Numba Mumamba.
The team won their first match in the competition when they beat ESAE by three goals to nil at Heroes stadium.
A win will increase the chances for the former Super league champions to qualify to the next round.
About Abraham Kalito
Abraham Kalito is interested in writing business, political, and human interest stories.
- FAZ halts stadia re-development plans - 26 Mar 2020
- I’ve made it in life – Esther Phiri - 25 Mar 2020
- CAF sanctions FAZ over fans’ unruly behaviour - 25 Mar 2020
- Nkana FC joins COVID-19 sensitisation campaigns - 25 Mar 2020
- FAZ presidential hopeful Joseph Nkole to introduce technical sponsorship - 22 Mar 2020
- Cabinet debates total lockdown (28,647 views)
- Sangwa asks Lungu to declare State of Emergency (9,322 views)
- Zambia’s economy will take years to recover from Coronavirus - Siliya (8,090 views)
- Let’s sympathise with Lungu and help him, or we will all perish! (7,464 views)
- Zambian student chased from Chinese University over suspected COVID-19 (6,521 views)
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «March 2020»
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- COVID-19 cases rise to 29
- We’ve started mobilizing funds to fight COVID-19 – Ng’andu
- Justice Without Remedy? A Comment on the Constitutional Court Judgment in the Case of Kambwili v Attorney General
- Philosophy & Homosexuality
- Let’s sympathise with Lungu and help him, or we will all perish!
- Cabinet debates total lockdown
- What will be Mr Lungu’s achievements by 2021?
- Chitalu announces 6 more Covid-19 cases
- Zambia’s economy will take years to recover from Coronavirus – Siliya
- LCC not ready for COVID-19, says Mayor
- COVID-19 cases rise to 22
- Topstar removes Prime TV from its platforms
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Send this to a friend