- by Mukosha Funga on 21 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Aug 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Aug 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 20 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 21 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Thomas Mulenga on 20 Aug 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
Are these criminals or police officers?By Guest Digger on 20 Jul 2017
My name is Mr Ngandu, and my issue is concerning this Threatened State of Emergency thing,
As I was slowly driving up the 10 miles hill, a black car came and intercepted me and three police officers came out. They were uniformed and two were carrying AK-47 rifles. They ordered me to pack the car and to open my boot, they then told me to lie down. After searching in my car boot they then said “follow us to Kabangwe or produce K500” of which I did not even have that kind of money in my pocket.
There after one of them grabbed me and the other one pushed a hand in my pocket and removed a K75 from my pocket. Then they gave me a warning which did not make sense and drove off at high speed.
When this was happening, there was a break down at a distance ahead of me and another one behind me. Unfortunately there were no witnesses. The car that chased me was a Toyota Marino and black in colour and it has an exhaust booster behind, but I cant remember the number plate.
I am worried because upto now, I don’t know if those were police officers or criminals that I was dealing with. Can the Police command explain, is this harassment part of police operations under the so-called Threatened State of Emergency?
About Guest Digger
The Guest Digger is an occasional writer.
- Are these criminals or police officers? - 20 Jul 2017
- Chitimukulu digs up presidential petition in new analysis - 21 May 2017
- Stephen Chan: African elections and their observation - 1 Mar 2017
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend