by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Jul 2019by Natasha Sakala on 22 Jul 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Stuart Lisulo on 21 Jul 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Jul 2019by Natasha Sakala on 18 Jul 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 18 Jul 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 22 Jul 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 22 Jul 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Jul 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Editor on 21 Jul 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Jul 2019by Diggers Editor on 19 Jul 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Jul 2019
by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 26 Jun 2019by Martha Mwanza and Felix Kashweka on 21 Jun 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Prof Muna Ndulo on 21 Jul 2019by Dr Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 22 Jun 2019by Chewe Chishala on 22 Jun 2019by Chibamba Kanyama on 11 Jun 2019
President Lungu fires IDC managementBy Diggers Reporter on 15 Nov 2016[easy-social-share counters=0 counter_pos="hidden" total_counter_pos="right" template="20" style="icon" point_type="simple"]
President Edgar Lungu has fired Industrial Development Cooperation (IDC) executive director Andrew Chipwende and his entire management.
The President has since appointed director at the ministry of commerce as caretaker executive of the government investment portfolio.
According to the notices of dismissal, President Lungu did not give reasons for his decision.
More details coming up…
About Diggers Reporter
The Diggers Reporter brings you all the latest news.
- Inviting gay people means we’re slowly accepting a crime – Sumaili - 30 Jun 2019
- Sikota opposes electoral law reforms - 28 Jun 2019
- Lungu appoints Isaac Chipampe as new press aide - 13 Jun 2019
- We must change the law to stop FIC from spreading their gossip reports – Lungu - 6 Jun 2019
- Woman sustains serious burns in road accident - 22 May 2019
- UPND not in a hurry to fill Veep position – Katuka
- KCM liquidation may cost Zambia like LapGreenN – PeP
- Institute of Architects probes Woodlands accident
- CK applies to remove ECZ from his petition against Matibini’s decision to declare Roan seat vacant
- Mukata seeks to challenge death sentence in Supreme Court
Subscribe for email alerts