- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Nov 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Nyambe Lubasi on 20 Nov 2017by Nyambe Lubasi on 18 Nov 2017by Nyambe Lubasi on 17 Nov 2017by Nyambe Lubasi on 15 Nov 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 17 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 14 Nov 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Nov 2017by Diggers contributor on 7 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 4 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 29 Oct 2017
Kapeso says police have arrested four ‘assassins’ in SinazezeBy Sipilisiwe Ncube on 30 Mar 2017
Police in Sinazeze District of Southern Province have arrested four assassins hired by unknown people to kill unsuspecting citizens.
Southern Province Police Commissioner Bonny Kapeso confirmed this in a statement today, saying the suspects were arrested after being on the loose for a long time.
“Police in Sinazeze have arrested three of the most wanted dangerous criminals in Sinazongwe for various serious cases reported in the area after being on the loose for a long time. Two firearms, one AK 47 rifle and a shotgun have since been recovered with three rounds of ammunition,” Kapeso said.
“Two days ago, males Boniface Mulongo, 39, Maybin Siakainya, 45 and another person only identified as Cosmas, all of Sinazongwe District, were nabbed in connection with recent attempted murder of a named woman in Sinazeze whose arm has since been amputated while the fourth suspect was nabbed in Kalomo after he escaped from Maamba Police where he was detained for aggravated robbery which occurred last year. He has been identified as Abel Siampongo of Sianzovu village in Sinazongwe district.”
Kapeso said the fourth suspect, Siampongo, is alleged to have murdered Adrian Kanchele using an AK 47 rifle earlier this month.
“The four dangerous criminals are part of the group police are hunting for linked to several cases of murder, aggravated robberies and attempted murder cases reported to the police by members of the public,” said Kapeso.
“These criminals are said to be hired as assassins in order to kill other unsuspecting people accused or suspected by other ordinary people in the communities they live.”
Kapeso said all the suspects would appear in court soon.Related Items
- When we takeover govt mukanya ba pompwe, Kambwili warns PF
- Kambwili rules out reconciliation with Lungu: "I want to be called Mr President"
- Lusambo vents anger on RDA for not awarding contract to his preferred companies
- PAC sends away ministry auditor for improper dressing
- All dictators eventually go – Milupi
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «November 2017»
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend