- by Mukosha Funga on 21 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Aug 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Aug 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 20 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 21 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 21 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Thomas Mulenga on 20 Aug 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
Mwila hails Chinese support to PFBy Charles Mafa on 13 Jun 2017
PF Secretary General Davies Mwila has thanked the Communist Party of China (CPC) for providing training opportunities to his party youths in areas such as agriculture and requested that such programmes be expanded to benefit more youths and women in his party.
Sunday Chanda, the PF Director for Media said in a statement that the two ruling parties – China’s CPC and Zambia’s PF held bilateral talks aimed at strengthening cooperation between the two political parties in Fuzhou, China.
Speaking when he met Madam Xu Lyping Vice Minister of CPC International Department, Mwila expressed gratitude over CPC’s commitment to deepen relationships with Zambia’s ruling party.
The two leaders agreed to focus on areas such as skills training and exchange programmes for leaders and members of the two political parties, with Madam Xu Lyping expressing CPC’s readiness for more exchange programmes between the two political parties.
In response, Mwila thanked the CPC for providing training opportunities to party youths in areas such as agriculture and requested that such programs be expanded to benefit more youths and women in the party. He noted that such skills training were necessary in promoting entrepreneurship in the Party and the country at large.
Mwila has invited the CPC through the Chinese government to consider providing skills training in agriculture and horticulture to Zambian youths through the Zambia National Service.
“Our youths are ready to train and work on their own and we ask CPC to consider such collaboration with the Zambian Government under the Patriotic Front”, he said.
Mwila observed that such a programme could be anchored by a co-operative model and China had a number of success stories in that regard.
In another development, the PF Secretary General held discussions with South Africa’s African National Congress (ANC) Deputy Secretary General Ms Jessie Duarte on the sidelines of the BRICS 2017 Summit in Fuzhou, China. The discussion focused on South Africa and Zambia’s rich history and the need for the two ruling parties to anchor this relationship.
Mwila is accompanied by Yamfwa Mukanga, Chairperson Mines and Minerals in the PF Central Committee, Winnie Manenga Kamayoyo and Emmanuel Chihili Member of the PF Central Committee and PF chairperson for North-Western Province respectively.
About Charles Mafa
Charles Mafa is an Award winning investigative journalist, columnist and blogger.
Email: charles [at] diggers [dot] news
- Chinese rhino smugglers named - 15 Aug 2017
- Govt confirms arrest of Chinese smugglers - 31 Jul 2017
- Zambia arrests 3 Chinese, 2 locals for possessing 25 rhino horns - 29 Jul 2017
- Kwacha down to 8.8 per dollar - 13 Jul 2017
- Increased Zesco tariffs have caused rise in inflation – CSO - 1 Jul 2017
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend