by Mirriam Chabala on 19 Oct 2019by Julia Malunga on 18 Oct 2019by Natasha Sakala on 17 Oct 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Oct 2019
by Natasha Sakala on 17 Oct 2019by Natasha Sakala on 15 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 15 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 13 Oct 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 17 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Oct 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 15 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 15 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 7 Oct 2019
by Diggers Editor on 18 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 15 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 13 Oct 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Douty Chibamba on 19 Oct 2019by Felicity Kayumba Kalunga on 18 Oct 2019by Patricia Scotland, Commonwealth Secretary-General on 17 Oct 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 16 Oct 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Felix Kashweka on 4 Oct 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 28 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Sep 2019
KK in UTH, but condition stable – govtBy Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Jul 2017
First Republican President Dr Kenneth Kaunda has been admitted in the University Teaching Hospital (UTH), but government says his condition is stable.
Ministry of Health Spokesperson Dr Kennedy Malama has confirmed the development to News Diggers! in an interview.
“Yes I can confirm that he is in UTH and his condition is stable,” Dr Malama said.
And Acting President Inonge Wina visited Dr Kaunda in Hospital today.
Dr Kaunda was admitted in the UTH on Tuesday evening
About Sipilisiwe Ncube
Sipilisiwe Ncube has a background in radio news.
Email: sipilisiwe [at] diggers [dot] news
- UPND enjoys ‘punching holes on Lungu’, naya kumbuyo- Chalikosa - 17 Oct 2019
- It’s worthless to raise corrupt hands in prayer for prosperity without repentance – Musa - 17 Oct 2019
- You’re being dared, pull up your socks, Kampyongo tells law enforcement agencies - 17 Oct 2019
- Namugala curtails homosexuality debates - 17 Oct 2019
- 51 houses symptomatic of deeper problem – TIZ - 17 Oct 2019
- Police should not wear masks (2,760 views)
- Phiri explains heavy police presence in Lusaka's CBD (2,450 views)
- Benny Zulu led us to the crime scene for reconstruction, Cop tells court (1,744 view)
- Namugala curtails homosexuality debates (1,540 view)
- You're being dared, pull up your socks, Kampyongo tells law enforcement agencies (1,043 view)
- Load shedding: The underlying causes that we are overlooking
- Tough decisions will be made despite close 2021 polls – Lungu
- The Proposed 2019 Constitution Amendment Bill: A Threat to Zambia’s Democracy?
- Police should not wear masks
- SA’s renewed load shedding puts Zesco power import deal at risk – Eskom
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend