- Church mother bodies have lobbed with government to deal with con men who are masquerading as prophets and pastors in the country.
- Agriculture Professional staff union of Zambia has called for capacity building of the Zambia meteorological department in order to have effective weather weather forecast.
- Clergy man Paul Banda saddened with the rise in the Lobola price.
- The Media Institute of Southern Africa, Zambia chairperson Hellen Mwale says Zambia’s media is very vulnerable to physical and verbal attack from unruly members of the public due to weak laws protecting them.
- RTSA says they are in the process of developing a law that makes it an offense for a none professional instructor to teach someone how to drive.