- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Sep 2017by Mukosha Funga on 23 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Sep 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Sep 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Sep 2017by Mukosha Funga on 23 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Sep 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 21 Sep 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 23 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Sep 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017by Elias Munshya on 18 Sep 2017by President Edgar Lungu on 13 Sep 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 10 Sep 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Wina keeps losingBy Joseph Mwenda on 16 Nov 2016
SORRY, grandma Inonge Wina, I am sure it feels very awkward that everyone is accusing you of ordering an illegal decree on the Copperbelt, and only you, can’t understand how they came to that conclusion.
Well, I think they must have used a dictionary, and if you did the same, you wouldn’t be arguing.
But I understand your situation because I know it’s impossible to find the meaning of the word you are looking for in the dictionary if you can’t spell it.
I also know how annoying it feels whenever Wynter Kabimba is right, but give it to the short guy, he got it again – you did issue an illegal decree, grandma, and arguing with him only proves your IQ.
I say so because Wynter’s IQ is very admirable, and that’s why he will keep punching holes into your political statements when you least expect it.
There is only one problem though; I think we need to fix comrade Wynter’s Q.
Comrade Wynter, I am sure you really like to keep this short, but Q is just too gangster for a wife’s name and worse for a first lady (to be).
It surely will cause you some problems when you become president next year.
Golden Mukelebai will be reading the news on Dead-end BC: ‘President comrade Wynter Kabimba has arrived in Havana for bilateral talks with his Cuban counterpart Raul Castro. The president is accompanied by first lady, Q and other senior government officials.”
And the following day on Let The People Talk programme: ‘Mr moderator, this is Proud calling you from Garden compound. We cany noty allow this presidenty to be traveling olo over the worldy wasting government maney with one radio stationy. Everywhere he goes we hear the presidenty is with Q, today Q, tomorrow Q; why doesn’t he oloso carry Hot FM if he wantis to promote private radio stations?” LOL.
On a serious note, comrade Q, your husband is very determined to become president and you will do all of us a big favor if you got a real name, like Queen or something. Coz right now I wonder how you even write your signature with that one letter name.
Anyway, back to grandma Inonge’s IQ; I think it will be difficult to award this Wina because she keeps loosing and she is so inconsistent.
INONGE Wina: “Mr Speaker, you know very well that Copperbelt is experiencing a lot of problems so for a political party to take advantage of that situation cannot be allowed. Another reason why the rallies were stopped is to do with security concerns.”
INONGE Wina, seven days later: “Mr Speaker the media likes twisting words. The Vice-President cannot proclaim a decree. What I said is that any political party has the right to hold meetings, but if the situation is volatile, like at that time, no political party should go there.
Maybe I am just being mean; how old is this woman again?
That’s it for todayRelated Items
- It has now become a trend for traffic officers to be beaten - Munir Zulu
- Lungu has taken Zambians for fools – Chipimo
- Zambian professor melts hearts for helping single mother baby sit in his class
- It's hard to believe Kambwili's accusations in the absence of evidence - Wynter
- Kampyongo got three cars for awarding fire tender contract to Grandview - Kambwili
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «September 2017»
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend