- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Wina keeps losingBy Joseph Mwenda on 16 Nov 2016
SORRY, grandma Inonge Wina, I am sure it feels very awkward that everyone is accusing you of ordering an illegal decree on the Copperbelt, and only you, can’t understand how they came to that conclusion.
Well, I think they must have used a dictionary, and if you did the same, you wouldn’t be arguing.
But I understand your situation because I know it’s impossible to find the meaning of the word you are looking for in the dictionary if you can’t spell it.
I also know how annoying it feels whenever Wynter Kabimba is right, but give it to the short guy, he got it again – you did issue an illegal decree, grandma, and arguing with him only proves your IQ.
I say so because Wynter’s IQ is very admirable, and that’s why he will keep punching holes into your political statements when you least expect it.
There is only one problem though; I think we need to fix comrade Wynter’s Q.
Comrade Wynter, I am sure you really like to keep this short, but Q is just too gangster for a wife’s name and worse for a first lady (to be).
It surely will cause you some problems when you become president next year.
Golden Mukelebai will be reading the news on Dead-end BC: ‘President comrade Wynter Kabimba has arrived in Havana for bilateral talks with his Cuban counterpart Raul Castro. The president is accompanied by first lady, Q and other senior government officials.”
And the following day on Let The People Talk programme: ‘Mr moderator, this is Proud calling you from Garden compound. We cany noty allow this presidenty to be traveling olo over the worldy wasting government maney with one radio stationy. Everywhere he goes we hear the presidenty is with Q, today Q, tomorrow Q; why doesn’t he oloso carry Hot FM if he wantis to promote private radio stations?” LOL.
On a serious note, comrade Q, your husband is very determined to become president and you will do all of us a big favor if you got a real name, like Queen or something. Coz right now I wonder how you even write your signature with that one letter name.
Anyway, back to grandma Inonge’s IQ; I think it will be difficult to award this Wina because she keeps loosing and she is so inconsistent.
INONGE Wina: “Mr Speaker, you know very well that Copperbelt is experiencing a lot of problems so for a political party to take advantage of that situation cannot be allowed. Another reason why the rallies were stopped is to do with security concerns.”
INONGE Wina, seven days later: “Mr Speaker the media likes twisting words. The Vice-President cannot proclaim a decree. What I said is that any political party has the right to hold meetings, but if the situation is volatile, like at that time, no political party should go there.
Maybe I am just being mean; how old is this woman again?
That’s it for todayRelated Items
- Please China, spare us from Coronavirus (7,654 views)
- An opposition party is causing confusion in the country - Kampyongo (7,240 views)
- Lungu ill advised, no wonder Kingsland injunction has embarrassed him – Harrington (7,017 views)
- Disband Religion Ministry, Sumaili's actions border on lawlessness (3,496 views)
- Those lying about knowing gassing masterminds will be charged for causing alarm, warns IG (3,274 views)
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «February 2020»
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- Internet blackout in S/Province suspicious – Katuka
- Africans must stop tolerating corrupt leaders, urges former SA minister
- 8 Ndola women appear in court for seditious practices
- A new phase of financial sector development in Africa
- Police nab 9 more gassing suspects
- God hates such useless prayers!
- We hope ACC has done its homework on Chilufya – TIZ
- IMF won’t bailout Zambia – Hamududu
- Govt still owes agro dealers K781m, Katambo tells Parley
- Close schools if govt can’t guarantee children’s safety, insists NAQEZ
- Opposition using people to bring confusion – Kampyongo
- Lusambo’s $100,000 loan offer to Kabushi teachers an insult, says UPND aspirant
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Send this to a friend