- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 22 Nov 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Nov 2017by Diggers contributor on 7 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 4 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 29 Oct 2017
Wina rallies support for Under-20By Tenson Mkhala on 22 Feb 2017
Vice president Inonge Wina has urged the Junior Chipolopolo team to be focused ahead of the Under-20 tournament that kicks off this Sunday.
Speaking to journalist shortly after visiting the team in training at Lusaka’s Barclays Sports Complex yesterday, Wina said Zambians were behind the squad and expected positive results.
“I have come here to encourage you as you prepare for the 2017 Africa Youth Championship. You were chosen from among many equally-talented young men to represent your country in this tournament. We are very proud of you. The Zambian people are behind you and we are with you. We want you to be focused,” said Wina.
Meanwhile, Austrian based striker Patson Daka is today expected to join the team in camp.
The Zambian striker who left his club yesterday will complete the number of players on coach Boston Chambeshi’s side.
And coarch Chambeshi has declared his team ready for the tournament.
“My boys are very ready. We are just waiting for one player in the name of Patson Daka. Otherwise, we are looking forward to a good game,” said Chambishi.
In the knockout stage, if a match was level at the end of normal playing time, extra time would be played (two periods of 15 minutes each) and followed, if necessary, by kicks from the penalty mark to determine the winner, except for the third place match where no extra time would be played.Related Items
- National Parks department explains implications of suspending hunting permits
- Kambwili questions ConCourt’s failure to cite Mwila for contempt
- It’s childish for Kambwili to continue telling lies about Lungu – Chanda
- Pastor seeks to divorce wife of 35 years
- Court hands 3 month sentence to man who trespassed at Inonge’s residence
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «November 2017»
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend