by Mukosha Funga on 22 Jul 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 22 Jul 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Jul 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 22 Jul 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Stuart Lisulo on 21 Jul 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Jul 2019by Natasha Sakala on 18 Jul 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 18 Jul 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 22 Jul 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 22 Jul 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Jul 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Editor on 21 Jul 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Jul 2019by Diggers Editor on 19 Jul 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Jul 2019
by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 26 Jun 2019by Martha Mwanza and Felix Kashweka on 21 Jun 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Prof Muna Ndulo on 21 Jul 2019by Dr Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 22 Jun 2019by Chewe Chishala on 22 Jun 2019by Chibamba Kanyama on 11 Jun 2019
Police move HH to Lilayi for detentionBy Tenson Mkhala on 11 Apr 2017[easy-social-share counters=0 counter_pos="hidden" total_counter_pos="right" template="20" style="icon" point_type="simple"]
Police have bundled UPND leader Hakainde Hichilema into a van and are currently transporting him to Lilayi.
Police interrogated the opposition leader for about 40 minutes at Woodlands Police before deciding to transfer the matter to Lilayi Police.
HH’s lawyer Jack Mwiimbu says he has no idea why police decided to transfer the matter to Lilayi.
“I have no idea why they decided that but I can confirm that the reasons are sinister. I can’t say any more right now. I am in the police station,” said Mwiimbu.
About Tenson Mkhala
Tenson Mkhala is our resident photo journalist.
Email: tenson [at] diggers [dot] news
- Firing people just because they served previous govt is wrong – RB - 20 Jul 2019
- Mwitwa talking nonsense, Zambia needs about 500 constituencies – PF - 12 Jul 2019
- Church mustn’t relent in counseling politicians – Mutati - 24 Jun 2019
- ACC nabs Chitotela - 23 May 2019
- 25 Nordic companies to participate in Zambia’s Agritech expo - 1 Apr 2019
- HH richer than me, but can’t build you a toilet, Lungu tells Katuba
- Court’s decision not to oust Kambwili leaves NDC in awkward position – Musenge
- Ng’andu up against PF’s self-preservation – Sacika
- Even RB was more reasonable than Lungu – Kambwili
- We’ll work with Mushimba to fix mess of Luo’s destructive legacy – UNZALARU
Subscribe for email alerts