- by Mukosha Funga on 21 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 21 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 21 Aug 2019
- by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019by Memory Chipili in Solwezi on 20 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 17 Aug 2019
- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 20 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 5 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 28 Jul 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 21 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
There’s now peace in PF after we expelled Kambwili and Musenge, says Davies MwilaBy Sipilisiwe Ncube on 26 Jul 2017
Patriotic Front Secretary General Davies Mwila says peace has been restored in the ruling party after the expulsion of Roan member of parliament Chishimba Kambwili and former Copperbelt Minister Mwenya Musenge.
And Mwila has charged that Kambwili is opted to challenge his expulsion because he was a coward scared of losing his seat.
Meanwhile, Mwila said Musenge’s political career has died a silent death “like a man dying in his sleep” because no one is talking about him.
In an interview with News Diggers! Mwila accused the expelled officials of having been behind the disunity in the PF.
“Let him form a party, let him announce even tomorrow, we are waiting for them. We knew that they were not with us and thats why we fired them, let them go ahead. They will find us in the battle field,” Mwila said.
“Which disunity, its them the two who brought that disunity. Now there is harmony in the party after they have left, there is unity and you have seen that there is sanity. Who else is talking against the party? No one. That is why we don’t need Kambwili as at now in the party. Let them go and form their own party.”
He said Kambwili had no capacity to retain his parliamentary seat.
“Why is Kambwili challenging the matter in court? He was telling us that he can win Roan, he is rushing to the court, why? He is scared that he can lose the seat. He will still lose the seat, anyway. So let them prove to the country that they are popular, let him withdraw the case from court,” Mwila said.
“The people in Luanshya, they are ready for him, they are waiting for him, the change is there. We will see who is bigger between the party and an individual. So us as a party we are geared, we told him don’t challenge the decision, he has gone ahead, he is a coward. And I agree with what Wynter [Kabimba] said, Wynter said Kambwili is a coward, he is a coward. You tell him that he is a coward. If he is not a coward let him withdraw the case.”
Asked about Musenge’s claim that the PF would not be a factor by 2021 because it had been hijacked, Mwila said no one was interested in hearing Musenge.
“End of PF where? Who is Musenge? From the time Musenge was expelled, who has talked about Mwenya Musenge? No one, he has just died a quiet death. Its like you go and sleep then tomorrow morning they find you are dead, thats how he has died,” charged Mwila.
About Sipilisiwe Ncube
Sipilisiwe Ncube has a background in radio news.
Email: sipilisiwe [at] diggers [dot] news
- K1,500 surcharge for CBU students a fundraising venture – Kabwita - 12 Aug 2019
- PF has opened overnight street vending along Lusaka’s Lumumba Rd – Moonga - 12 Aug 2019
- Oasis Forum calls for withdrawal of Constitution bill - 9 Aug 2019
- Africa needs about US $660bn annually to achieve SDGs – UNCA - 9 Aug 2019
- Africa needs home-grown solutions for its challenges – Lungu - 8 Aug 2019
- Ndulo, Sangwa must be drunk to think they can sue Lungu - Tutwa (2,637 views)
- Opposition MPs with plots in Forest 27 must give them up - Nkombo (2,474 views)
- State witness in Chimese’s case in court for perjury (2,050 views)
- If some UPND MPs want to support Bill 10, they must reflect, think about the people - Mwiimbu (1,413 view)
- Ingredients are right for UPND to form govt - HH (1,083 view)
- Lungu leads 34 member delegation to India
- PF clueless on how to fix declining economy – Kabimba
- You’ll create constitutional crisis if you rule Matibini out of order on Roan seat, Mwansa tells ConCourt
- Mealie meal has become too expensive for ordinary Zambians – Msoni
- British envoy urges Chevening scholars to use their talent to develop Zambia after study
- Lungu was one of my brightest pupils, retired teacher tells court
- Tutwa leads campaign to impeach LAZ president
- It's not LAZ but 2,3 overzealous lawyers challenging Bill 10 - Siliya
- Development will follow those who cry the most, says Lungu
- I'm suing Tutwa for alleging that I've been paid to fight govt - LAZ president
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend