- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Articles tagged "Headlines"Home / Posts tagged "Headlines" (Page 13)
- By Ulande Nkomesha on 15 Aug 2019
Chief government spokesperson Dory Siliya says Government is surprised by manoeuvres taken by the Law Association of Zambia in trying to “undermine the Constitution Amendment....
- By Mukosha Funga on 14 Aug 2019
Transparency International Zambia chapter president Rueben Lifuka says he hopes the Constitutional Court will perform its role without fear or favour in the matter in....
- By Julia Malunga on 13 Aug 2019
Patriotic Front chairperson for the Legal Committee Brian Mundubile says “there is no chance at all” to have the Constitution Amendment Bill withdrawn from Parliament....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Aug 2019
The Law Association of Zambia (LAZ) has dragged President Edgar Lungu, the Attorney General and the National Assembly to the Constitutional Court for attempting to....
- By Mukosha Funga on 13 Aug 2019
President Edgar Lungu says diplomats must not think they can dictate what decisions government must make. And President Lungu says diplomats must stop speaking to....
- By Julia Malunga on 12 Aug 2019
The Constitution Amendment Bill is a mad idea, but I have faith in the Zambian voters because they are not foolish, if they were foolish,....
- By Mukosha Funga on 10 Aug 2019
Government, through the Ministry of Finance, has asked all project-implementing ministries to stop bombarding the Treasury with requests for funding of activities until the debt....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 6 Aug 2019
Lusaka Province PF acting chairman Paul Moonga has charged that the people of Katuba Constituency voted for a tribe instead of development, saying he feels....
- By Mukosha Funga on 6 Aug 2019
Some international law associations have warned that Zambia’s Constitution Amendment Bill will undermine the independence of the Judiciary if it is adopted. In a statement....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 2 Aug 2019
President Edgar Lungu has instructed Home Affairs Minister Stephen Kampyongo to engage law enforcement agencies under his ministry to probe further into the ‘mysterious’ 48....
- By Ulande Nkomesha on 2 Aug 2019
Ministry of Finance Dr Bwalya Ngan’du has presented a supplementary budget to Parliament amounting to K9.8 billion, with about K6.4 billion to be spent on....
- By Julia Malunga on 2 Aug 2019
Transparency International Zambia (TIZ) says President Edgar Lungu’s intervention in the mysterious 48 houses case amounts to interference in the work of law enforcement agencies.....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 2 Aug 2019
Chief Government Spokesperson Dora Siliya has ridiculed those accusing President Edgar Lungu of being a tribalist saying the Head of State’s joke against UPND leader....
- By Mukosha Funga on 1 Aug 2019
Former Attorney General Musa Mwenye says the magical ‘disappearance’ of the property developer who owns the 48 houses seized by the Anti Corruption Commission is....
- By Stuart Lisulo on 1 Aug 2019
Veteran politician and acclaimed freedom fighter Simon Zukas has warned that politicians peddling tribal sentiments risk dividing Zambia and degenerating into gang warfare. And Zukas,....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 31 Jul 2019
Rainbow Party General Secretary Wynter Kabimba has challenged the Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC) to reopen the docket against a Ministry of Finance official who allegedly owned....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 31 Jul 2019
Former deputy minister in the Ministry of Energy Charles Zulu says he strongly supports the National Dialogue Forum proposal to reintroduce deputy ministers, contrary to....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 30 Jul 2019
The Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC) has closed the case against a Ministry of Finance official who allegedly owned 48 housing units recently forfeited to the State....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 30 Jul 2019
Vice-President Inonge Wina says the austerity measures are not envisaged to cause regime change, but are an ongoing process that will remain in place until....
- Zambia's COVID-19 cases jump to 35 (26,994 views)
- Govt identifies Chaisa, Jack Compound, Ibex Hill as COVID-19 hot zones (21,040 views)
- Let’s sympathise with Lungu and help him, or we will all perish! (14,151 views)
- High Court keeps Spax in jail (9,609 views)
- COVID-19 cases rise to 29 (7,270 views)
- COVID-19 leaves PF general conference in limbo
- Correctional Services mulls release of inmates due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Swabs have become a rare commodity, laments public national health institute
- Katuka denies ordering youth punch-up at UPND secretariat
- MISA asks ECZ to expedite dismantling of 2016 debt owed to media houses
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «August 2019»
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
Send this to a friend