- by Mukosha Funga on 24 Jan 2018by Joseph Mwenda on 24 Jan 2018by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 24 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 24 Jan 2018
- Goal Diggers
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 24 Jan 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Jan 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Jan 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 19 Jan 2018
- by Diggers Reporter on 24 Jan 2018by Diggers Reporter on 24 Jan 2018by Diggers Reporter on 23 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 23 Jan 2018
- Editor's Choice
- by Felix Kashweka on 13 Jan 2018by Diggers Admin on 11 Jan 2018by Tenson Mkhala on 6 Jan 2018by Felix Kashweka on 31 Dec 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 22 Jan 2018by Dr Charles Sinkala on 22 Jan 2018by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 22 Jan 2018by Nachilala Nkombo on 20 Jan 2018
I’m not behind move to remove Chief Justice – MoshoBy Mukosha Funga on 12 Jan 2018
Lusaka lawyer Lewis Mosho says he is not behind moves to oust Chief Justice Irene Mambilima, saying his law firm Lewis Nathan Advocates did not write the letter to Irene Mambilima.
Yesterday, News Diggers reported that Mosho’s associates had threatened to call for an inquiry to probe Justice Mambilima for misconduct after she allegedly asked judge Sunday Nkonde to recuse himself from handling the liquidation case of The Post newspaper.
But Mosho distanced himself today, saying it is shocking that people are dragging him into the matter when his lawfirm was not involved in the move.
He asked News Diggers to distinguish between Mosho and Mosha, the company that wrote that letter.
“If Mosha and Company write, it has got nothing to do with me. There is a clear distinction between Mosha and Company, which is a lawfirm which has got nothing to do with me. These are two different things. I don’t even know about that letter,” said Mosho.
“I just thought you could put that correctly. I didn’t write that letter. What I suspect is that the letter was written by Mosha and Company.”
This reporter reminded Mosho that he was an associated with Mosha and Company which represented ex-post employees who caused the liquidation of The Post, but the lawyer insisted that there was a difference between the two law firms.
Mosho has just been confirmed liquidator of The Post newspaper, a company that has since been declared insolvent by the court.
Sources close to Mosho have further told News Diggers that the lawyer has always wanted to have The Post newspaper closed.
About Mukosha Funga
Mukosha Funga is a Zambian journalist interested in good governance and anti corruption reporting.
- Corruption has confused Lungu – Kambwili - 24 Jan 2018
- ZNBC defends Digital Migration scandal - 24 Jan 2018
- Govt threatens to cancel CBU unions’ licenses for locking up VC - 23 Jan 2018
- Amnesty International seeks protection for Pilato - 23 Jan 2018
- PF cadres attack Kambwili’s supporters at Central Police - 23 Jan 2018
- Lungu's theft not new; he started stealing as a lawyer - HH
- PF cadres attack Kambwili's supporters at Central Police
- Miyanda asks ConCourt to declare that Lungu breached Constitution by threatening judges
- Nawakwi wonders how Antonio will switch from calling PF thieves
- Serial adjournments in Lungu's eligibility case irk ConCourt
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
ArchivesFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «January 2018»
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend