- by Joseph Mwenya in Kabwe on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Dec 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 10 Dec 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by William Chileshe on 8 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 8 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 8 Dec 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 7 Dec 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 7 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 6 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 5 Dec 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Reporter on 4 Dec 2017by Laura Miti on 24 Nov 2017by The Washington Post on 16 Nov 2017by Times of Zambia employees on 15 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Editor on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 6 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 2 Dec 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 5 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 30 Nov 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 29 Nov 2017by Joseph Mwenya on 28 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 26 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017
Handsome nipatumbaBy Joseph Mwenda on 1 Nov 2016
MOSHO! Analume ngao ngao. I think Mr George Chisanga, you must consider building a statue for serious lawyers like this genius at the LAZ secretariat.
I don’t understand why everybody is pointing accusing fingers on this guy; Mosho this Mosho that, Shoprite this Zesco that… Fellas we came to the city to make money and money got to be made, one way or another!
Look, ndiye ma lawyer aya; striking where there is real honey so that even as the bees bite, when the juice is out the sweet stays.
Not ba Likando Kalaluka, busy wasting time with Mohan in prison. What can you get from a murder convict that you couldn’t get when he was a free man?
Boss, you are the Attorney General now, if you want to strike a deal, strike hard and at least make a name – good or bad. Don’t just allow chaps to squeeze you in a corner and make you lie stupidly. And why did you even lie anyway, knowing too well that you don’t have the Patriotic teeth for lying?
Say yes, I met Mohan in Kabwe because he paid me a lot of money before I failed to secure his freedom in court, and now I want to try again since I have the President’s phone number. If you can’t say that, Mr Likando, then shut up because you are not good at lying.
The reporter asked you a simple question: “State Counsel, you visited Mathew Mohan at Mukobeko Prison in Kabwe on December 1, what was the purpose of your visit and what was discussed.”
Not even a ZIALE failure can fail to respond to that one, so how did you arrive at that silly answer of, “Which one?”
Which what? Which December or which Kabwe? And how many Kabwes are there?
That’s why I am saying ifintu ni Mosho. This hardworking lawyer tells Zesco, ‘I can transform your company into a PF wing if you make me your boss so that I find money for my pocket and for you’.
You can vilify him if you want but the guy is an honest genius. He knows that to get $17 million in the pocket from an electricity tender, he needs to be both the supplier and purchaser and that can only be done if you are the Zesco boss, therefore, he wants the job.
So how is that corruption? Okay, it’s corruption yes, but have you caught him? Fine, you have caught him but who doesn’t want $17 million?
Mwandi Mosho boi, handsome nipatumba; and by the way, I have a sister and we don’t mind…
That’s it for today.
About Joseph Mwenda
Joseph Mwenda is a Zambian journalist experienced in political news writing, photography and video editing.
Email: joseph [at] diggers [dot] news
- Consent order between judge Nkonde and State is criminal – Changala - 9 Dec 2017
- More youths demand Mwila’s removal as Kamba defends PF boss - 6 Dec 2017
- Vivo Energy buys Engen Holdings - 5 Dec 2017
- Lungu’s remarks may influence ConCourt ruling – LAZ - 5 Dec 2017
- Refugee aid dries up as more flee DRC for Zambia - 1 Dec 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «December 2017»
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend