- by Mukosha Funga on 23 Nov 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 23 Nov 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Nov 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Nov 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Mukosha Funga on 23 Nov 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Nov 2017by Diggers contributor on 7 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 29 Oct 2017
Nyeere danceBy Joseph Mwenda on 10 Nov 2016
I DON’T care about your manifesto, just show me your groove and you have my vote.
Those who have gone to campaign rallies to hear the agenda that presidential candidates have for them, have either lost their teeth or found their Creator.
So fellow voters, there is nothing you will get from the campaign rally this year, other than a good pubic order beating.
My advice is that you stay home and only come out on 8/11 to vote for whichever candidate will still have buttocks left after this campaign war – I mean you can’t swear in a butt-less president, how will they chair Cabinet meetings?
As for me, I am not going to trade my loyalty for my President no matter what happens, unless of course there is a candidate who can outdo him in a tequila challenge; or at least someone who can jive Ndombolo better than him at annual balls.
I am not promising anything yet, but so far I like the groove from the wealthiest candidate in the race, Although I am not sure if Mr HH is paying his tailor well, because I am certain that his trousers will give up one day with this nyeere dance from Gwembe valley.
That’s it for todayRelated Items
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «November 2017»
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend