- by Joseph Mwenda on 27 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 26 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 26 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 26 Jul 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 26 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 26 Jul 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 26 Jul 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 27 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 26 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 26 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 26 Jul 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Dickson Jere on 26 Jul 2017by Hakainde Hichilema on 20 Jul 2017by Laura Miti on 13 Jul 2017by Stella Sata Rukayi on 8 Jul 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 16 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 15 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 26 Jun 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 2 Jul 2017
Nyeere danceBy Joseph Mwenda on 10 Nov 2016
I DON’T care about your manifesto, just show me your groove and you have my vote.
Those who have gone to campaign rallies to hear the agenda that presidential candidates have for them, have either lost their teeth or found their Creator.
So fellow voters, there is nothing you will get from the campaign rally this year, other than a good pubic order beating.
My advice is that you stay home and only come out on 8/11 to vote for whichever candidate will still have buttocks left after this campaign war – I mean you can’t swear in a butt-less president, how will they chair Cabinet meetings?
As for me, I am not going to trade my loyalty for my President no matter what happens, unless of course there is a candidate who can outdo him in a tequila challenge; or at least someone who can jive Ndombolo better than him at annual balls.
I am not promising anything yet, but so far I like the groove from the wealthiest candidate in the race, Although I am not sure if Mr HH is paying his tailor well, because I am certain that his trousers will give up one day with this nyeere dance from Gwembe valley.
That’s it for todayRelated Items
Weekly Most Digged
- «July 2017»
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend