- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Nov 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Nyambe Lubasi on 20 Nov 2017by Nyambe Lubasi on 18 Nov 2017by Nyambe Lubasi on 17 Nov 2017by Nyambe Lubasi on 15 Nov 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 17 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 14 Nov 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Nov 2017by Diggers contributor on 7 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 4 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 29 Oct 2017
“I long to hear Lungu give us the guidance we desire”By Stella Sata Rukayi on 8 Jul 2017
Mr President, you still hold the Power. When you said you would address the nation at 8pm yesterday, every Zambian set their clocks and came to listen to you speak. Ruling or Opposition.
Every Zambian from Beijing to New York, From Cape to Cairo, From Lusaka to Masaiti. I was in the middle of a presentation and I excused myself for a few minutes to hear you speak. For 16 minutes you had our undivided attention.
Oh if you would only speak to us more often and offer us messages of hope and guidance on where we are going as a country. We long to hear your voice.
More than the invocation of Article 31; I longed to hear you speak about how our Fire Brigade would be revitalized to a position of relevance where they can contain fires in time.
I longed to hear you speak about how you would sit down with insurance firms to increase micro insurance amongst Marketeers.
I longed to hear you speak about how you would have ZESCO set up a team to check other markets that may be prone to fires.
I longed and longed and longed.
My President, you had my vote and you have my support. Please give us guidance on practical measures to prevent such catastrophes. Give us hope. Give us the leadership we desire that we know you can provide. You have our attention. We want to hear you speak on matters that will transform our nation. We need a President that makes us hope for the future of our country and our children.
About Stella Sata Rukayi
Stella Sata-Rukayi is an award winning finance and business consultant, a business and financial writer and a social entrepreneur who wants to shape a world where every child has access to quality education and every adult is financially literate. She is also former president Michael Sata's daughter.
- Modest weekend for Fashion, others - 20 Nov 2017
- Kambwili rules out reconciliation with Lungu: “I want to be called Mr President” - 20 Nov 2017
- Lusambo vents anger on RDA for not awarding contract to his preferred companies - 19 Nov 2017
- Nyirenda gets praise for refreshing Chipolopolo attack - 18 Nov 2017
- Govt reluctant on curbing alcohol abuse – SAAPA - 18 Nov 2017
- Kambwili rules out reconciliation with Lungu: "I want to be called Mr President"
- Lusambo vents anger on RDA for not awarding contract to his preferred companies
- When we takeover govt mukanya ba pompwe, Kambwili warns PF
- Kaunda has not yet traveled to meet Mugabe -Spokesperson
- PAC sends away ministry auditor for improper dressing
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «November 2017»
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend