- by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017by Tenson Mkhala on 17 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 13 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 15 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Aug 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
HH’s wife recounts how police broke inBy Tenson Mkhala on 11 Apr 2017
In this video Hakainde Hichilema’s wife Mutinta narrates how police broke into his house, tortured one of the workers to show them where the opposition UPND leader was hiding before they smoked him out of a strong room.
Speaking to journalists at her New Kasama house, Mutinta said it was unfortunate that police officers went to arrest Hichilema at 22 hours when her husband was a law abiding citizen who always availed himself to police when demanded.
“What happened am telling you yesterday, they wanted to kill my husband. They wanted to kill and this war which they have started, i think this is like they are sitting on a volcano which is going tho erupt and it will be so difficult for them to contain,” Mutinta said.
She said Zambia was no longer a safe country and urged citizens to rise and fight for her husband.
“There is no Zambia anymore am telling you guys. you men, I think the women are more stronger than men. You have to come out and fight this brutal government. lets all come together and fight, otherwise, we have no country called Zambia and we will have no country called Zambia,” said Mutinta.
About Tenson Mkhala
Tenson Mkhala is our resident photo journalist.
Email: tenson [at] diggers [dot] news
- I told police to add me to the treason case, claims GBM - 17 Aug 2017
- I’m sad that HH is still in prison – Mwaliteta - 8 Aug 2017
- Mwaliteta did not deserve to be in prison – Lawyer - 8 Aug 2017
- Court finds Mwaliteta with no case to answer - 8 Aug 2017
- Resolve Lungu, HH differences before things blow up – Bishop Mfula - 28 Jul 2017
You may also like...
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend