- by Mukosha Funga on 22 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Oct 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 22 Oct 2017by William Chileshe on 22 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 21 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Joseph Mwenda on 19 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Oct 2017by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Police refuse to record complaint from HH’s wifeBy Mukosha Funga on 28 Apr 2017
In this one-minute video, Mutinta Hichilema’s lawyer Chad Muleza tells the media that officers at Woodlands Police Station have refused to record an aggravated robbery complaint from the former saying they have to consult their seniors.
Mutinta, who is UPND leader Hakainde Hichilema’s wife, had gone to the police station to lodge an official complaint against police officers who raided her house on April 10 and broke several household goods.
Mutinta also complained that the officers stole some food and shoes.
But in this video, supplied to News Diggers! by the UPND media team, Muleza laments that police officers have refused to record the complaint.
He notes that Mutinta has the right, like any other citizen, to take a complaint to police.
On April 10, police raided HH’s New Kasama house, broke in and tortured one of the workers to show them where the opposition UPND leader was hiding before they smoked him out of a strong room.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- DCs must stay within their districts – Mwila - 22 Oct 2017
- UPND moves rally to Munali next Sunday - 22 Oct 2017
- Until Jesus comes, UPND will never produce a President – Mwila - 21 Oct 2017
- Come in numbers, Kanyama rally is on – GBM - 21 Oct 2017
- ConCourt was inconsistent in handling Presidential Petition – JCC - 20 Oct 2017
You may also like...
- ConCourt was inconsistent in handling Presidential Petition - JCC
- MP pins Mabumba on low fuel prices during elections
- Come in numbers, Kanyama rally is on - GBM
- Until Jesus comes, UPND will never produce a President - Mwila
- VP says Mulusa will be disciplined for likening fire tenders to wheelbarrows
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend