- by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Aug 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 15 Aug 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Joseph Mwenda on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
Police refuse to record complaint from HH’s wifeBy Mukosha Funga on 28 Apr 2017
In this one-minute video, Mutinta Hichilema’s lawyer Chad Muleza tells the media that officers at Woodlands Police Station have refused to record an aggravated robbery complaint from the former saying they have to consult their seniors.
Mutinta, who is UPND leader Hakainde Hichilema’s wife, had gone to the police station to lodge an official complaint against police officers who raided her house on April 10 and broke several household goods.
Mutinta also complained that the officers stole some food and shoes.
But in this video, supplied to News Diggers! by the UPND media team, Muleza laments that police officers have refused to record the complaint.
He notes that Mutinta has the right, like any other citizen, to take a complaint to police.
On April 10, police raided HH’s New Kasama house, broke in and tortured one of the workers to show them where the opposition UPND leader was hiding before they smoked him out of a strong room.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- Mopani warns employees of possible shutdown - 18 Aug 2017
- VJ questions SADC, AU silence over HH persecution - 18 Aug 2017
- IG has accepted that he is incompetent – Tayali - 18 Aug 2017
- DPP enters nolle in IG case against Tayali - 18 Aug 2017
- ZANASU drags Luo to court over threats to ban students unions - 17 Aug 2017
You may also like...
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend