- by Joseph Mwenda on 11 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 11 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 11 Dec 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 11 Dec 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 11 Dec 2017by William Chileshe on 8 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 8 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 8 Dec 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 11 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 7 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 6 Dec 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Reporter on 4 Dec 2017by Laura Miti on 24 Nov 2017by The Washington Post on 16 Nov 2017by Times of Zambia employees on 15 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Editor on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 6 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 2 Dec 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 5 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 30 Nov 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 29 Nov 2017by Joseph Mwenya on 28 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 26 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017
Police refuse to record complaint from HH’s wifeBy Mukosha Funga on 28 Apr 2017
In this one-minute video, Mutinta Hichilema’s lawyer Chad Muleza tells the media that officers at Woodlands Police Station have refused to record an aggravated robbery complaint from the former saying they have to consult their seniors.
Mutinta, who is UPND leader Hakainde Hichilema’s wife, had gone to the police station to lodge an official complaint against police officers who raided her house on April 10 and broke several household goods.
Mutinta also complained that the officers stole some food and shoes.
But in this video, supplied to News Diggers! by the UPND media team, Muleza laments that police officers have refused to record the complaint.
He notes that Mutinta has the right, like any other citizen, to take a complaint to police.
On April 10, police raided HH’s New Kasama house, broke in and tortured one of the workers to show them where the opposition UPND leader was hiding before they smoked him out of a strong room.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- Kambwii sues Amos Chanda for defamation - 11 Dec 2017
- Routine HIV testing yielding positive results – Lungu - 11 Dec 2017
- Feature HH on Sunday Interview, UPND asks ZNBC DG - 11 Dec 2017
- It’s unwise to demand evidence from whistleblowers – TIZ - 10 Dec 2017
- Video exposes police beating CBU students - 10 Dec 2017
You may also like...
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «December 2017»
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend