- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Dec 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Dec 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 17 Dec 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Daniel Chansa on 18 Dec 2017by Godfrey Dube on 18 Dec 2017by Godfrey Dube on 18 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 17 Dec 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Dec 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 13 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 11 Dec 2017by William Chileshe on 8 Dec 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 16 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 14 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 13 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 12 Dec 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Editor on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 6 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 2 Dec 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 26 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017
Kambwili hits back at AmosBy Mukosha Funga on 11 Oct 2017
Expelled Roan PF member of parliament says he will expose Amos Chanda’s corruption on Saturday.
In a Facebook post today, Kambwili vowed to teach President Edgar Lungu’s press aide a lesson he would never forget.
“Amos Chanda on Saturday I will tell the nation about your dirty corruption. I will teach you a lesson that you will never forget because you have lost fear and your now stealing as though this is your personal to holder country. Your friends at state house have sold you out because of your arrogance. You will hear from me soon. The picture shows Amos Chanda’s luxury double story villas located behind Nyumba Yanga market. He must explain to the nation where he who is just a civil servant with no business acumen has gotten the money to build all over Lusaka,” wrote Kambwili.
On Monday, Chanda told News Diggers! that he had not stolen any money from government, but people should not expect him to be worth the same as he was, because he was earning an income.
And Chanda said people should stop clapping for Kambwili’s nonsensical talk because the Roan PF member of parliament is “a down right thief” whose criminality was well documented.
“People have been poisoned by a poisonous elite, people who are accustomed to lies like Kambwili, a scrap metal dealer, a downright straight thief. He can question about me and say ‘a simple journalist’ [has acquired wealth] let’s assume I am a simple journalist but I am qualified, more qualified than he is, but he goes and says a simple journalist. A scrap metal dealer, and you have a population clapping in the context like that one. Kambwili is talking nonsense and the population is clapping for him, he goes to malign an innocent person and the population is cheering on. He is a metal thief, well documented. He is not even a scrap metal dealer, he is a thief,” charged Chanda.
“I am not saying I will steal; even if I did not steal, I will earn some money and earning some money is acquiring wealth. So the point I am making is that, the allegations against me, unless you have heard anything, I have not heard anyone who is saying… they are just saying ‘Amos has acquired wealth’, so what do they expect me to acquire, poverty and diseases? I am asking this question.”
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- 20-year-old man rapes 112-year-old in Kazungula - 18 Dec 2017
- Court throws out K5bn suit against Mutinta Hichilema - 16 Dec 2017
- NDC attackers are PF sympathisers, but not our members – Kamba - 16 Dec 2017
- Miles rejoins PF, endorses Lungu for 2021 - 14 Dec 2017
- Solicitor General challenges subpoena against Silungwe - 13 Dec 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «December 2017»
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend