- by Mirriam Chabala on 27 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 27 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 27 Jul 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 27 Jul 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Tenson Mkhala on 27 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 27 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 27 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 26 Jul 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 26 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 26 Jul 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 27 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 26 Jul 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Dickson Jere on 26 Jul 2017by Hakainde Hichilema on 20 Jul 2017by Laura Miti on 13 Jul 2017by Stella Sata Rukayi on 8 Jul 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 16 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 15 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 26 Jun 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 2 Jul 2017
Mulongoti eulogises ReginaBy Tenson Mkhala on 28 Feb 2017
Peoples Party leader Mike Mulongoti says the late Regina Chiluba was a hard working woman who fought tirelessly to mobilise MMD when she served as women’s national chairperson.
Speaking in an interview in Lusaka shortly after visiting the house of mourning, Mulongoti described Regina as focused and determined.
Mulongoti said the passing of Regina was a great loss to her family and to the entire nation.
“Her passing is not only a great loss to her family, but also to the entire nation and particularly the women folk. Madam Chiluba, worked tirelessly to mobilise the party at her level as MMD women’s national chairperson,” Mulongoti said.
He said Regina had respect for everyone.
“She was a welcoming person. I remember that time when she was the ‘first lady’, she could laugh, eat and chat with everyone. She respected everyone,” said Mulongoti.
“We ask the Lord God Almighty to strengthen the bereaved family during this trying period.”
Regina, succumbed to cancer on Sunday February, 26, 2017 at Lusaka’s University Teaching Hospital (UTH).Related ItemsHeadlines
You may also like...
- MMD helped us win, we can't be eating alone and keep them outside like dogs - PF
- Panic in Kabwata as shop catches fire
- Kambwili can kill Lungu – PF
- Corrections officer admits items seized from UPND cadres were not offensive weapons
- We don't need to parade ourselves to Hamukale to prove we are working - Nkombo
Weekly Most Digged
- «July 2017»
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend