- by Mukosha Funga on 21 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 21 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Nov 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 21 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 21 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 21 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Nov 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Nov 2017by Diggers contributor on 7 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 4 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 29 Oct 2017
Lubinda, Chipimo in wisdom contest over ICCBy Stella Goma on 31 Mar 2017
In this 10 minutes audio, Justice Minister Given Lubinda and NAREP president Elias Chipimo have a heated debate over the ICC consultation budget and relevance.
Featuring on Radio Phoenix’s Let the People Talk, Chipimo said he wanted to meet Lubinda and his advisors to make them understand the meaning of “contingent funds” which the justice minister desires to use from the national budge for the ICC consultation process.
But Lubinda, who was listening in, took offense and called the radio station to register his piece of mind.
The minister said he was disappointed that Chipimo was not sounding like the gentleman he thought he was and accuses the opposition leader of being a “know it all” when he had never been a member of parliament in his life.
Chipimo responded saying it was unfortunate that he had a Cabinet minister who had his priorities upside down – willing to spend three hours on radio discussing a less relevant issue in the face of serious national challenges.
Take a listen.
You may also like...
- Kambwili rules out reconciliation with Lungu: "I want to be called Mr President"
- PF to remove Financial Intelligence boss
- ‘Wife’ sues Muvi TV owner over matrimonial house
- Kaunda has not yet traveled to meet Mugabe -Spokesperson
- Lusambo vents anger on RDA for not awarding contract to his preferred companies
- 3 Zimbabwean women in court for stealing food from Pick n Pay
- Court refuses to resolve UNIP leadership wrangles
- PF will waste millions in compensation over illegally terminated contracts – TIZ
- Police place bounty on killers of Chinese national
- $25m ADB loan to building society will push national housing agenda – ZUFIAW
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «November 2017»
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend