- by Mukosha Funga on 16 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Dec 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Dec 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 14 Dec 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Dec 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 13 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 11 Dec 2017by William Chileshe on 8 Dec 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 16 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 14 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 13 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 12 Dec 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Editor on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 6 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 2 Dec 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 26 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017
PF charges Kennedy Kamba for campaigning, diving youthsBy Mukosha Funga on 10 Aug 2017
Patriotic Front Lusaka Province Chairman Horace Longwe has written to the party’s provincial youth chairman Kennedy Kamba asking him to exculpate himself on three charges including trying to take over his position.
In a letter dated August 5, 2017, Longwe charged that Kamba was destabilizing the party with his insatiable appetite for the position of Provincial Chairman.
“I refer you to the report by the Lusaka District Youth on the perpetration of violence in Chawama Constituency on Saturday, 30 July, 2017 where a branch party official by the name of Ngoma Thomas was beaten up by named party officials from intercity branch. The provincial committee sat on 05/08/2017 and studied the report and it has come to the knowledge of the committee that you are to blame and the following are the charges the committee has placed on you. 1. Misleading the National Youth Chairman Hon Stephen Kampyongo against all evidence available that intercity branch officials beat up Ngoma Thomas. 2. From  above you were deliberately protecting the perpertrators of violence who are well known to have committed the offense,” Longwe charged.
“3.Failure to control youths affairs in the province but you have decided to scale up your campaign for the position of Provincial Chairman when you know there is no vacancy. Your behavior has been undermining the incumbent Provincial Chairman because your unnecessary early campaigns are dividing the party, and you have been using the same intercity bus branch officials to intimidate those resisting your maneuvers.”
Longwe asked Kamba to exculpate himself within seven days and show cause why disciplinary action should not be taken against him.
“In addition to the above three charges, you have been encouraging the spirit of divisions among youths through your insatiable appetite for the position of Provincial Chairman. I am therefore asking you to exculpate yourself within seven days of this letter explaining why disciplinary action should not be taken against you,” stated Longwe.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- Court throws out K5bn suit against Mutinta Hichilema - 16 Dec 2017
- NDC attackers are PF sympathisers, but not our members – Kamba - 16 Dec 2017
- Miles rejoins PF, endorses Lungu for 2021 - 14 Dec 2017
- Solicitor General challenges subpoena against Silungwe - 13 Dec 2017
- Let ZAWA complain about my rat song, not PF – Pilato - 13 Dec 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend