- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 19 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Oct 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Joseph Mwenda on 19 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Oct 2017by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
PF charges Kennedy Kamba for campaigning, diving youthsBy Mukosha Funga on 10 Aug 2017
Patriotic Front Lusaka Province Chairman Horace Longwe has written to the party’s provincial youth chairman Kennedy Kamba asking him to exculpate himself on three charges including trying to take over his position.
In a letter dated August 5, 2017, Longwe charged that Kamba was destabilizing the party with his insatiable appetite for the position of Provincial Chairman.
“I refer you to the report by the Lusaka District Youth on the perpetration of violence in Chawama Constituency on Saturday, 30 July, 2017 where a branch party official by the name of Ngoma Thomas was beaten up by named party officials from intercity branch. The provincial committee sat on 05/08/2017 and studied the report and it has come to the knowledge of the committee that you are to blame and the following are the charges the committee has placed on you. 1. Misleading the National Youth Chairman Hon Stephen Kampyongo against all evidence available that intercity branch officials beat up Ngoma Thomas. 2. From  above you were deliberately protecting the perpertrators of violence who are well known to have committed the offense,” Longwe charged.
“3.Failure to control youths affairs in the province but you have decided to scale up your campaign for the position of Provincial Chairman when you know there is no vacancy. Your behavior has been undermining the incumbent Provincial Chairman because your unnecessary early campaigns are dividing the party, and you have been using the same intercity bus branch officials to intimidate those resisting your maneuvers.”
Longwe asked Kamba to exculpate himself within seven days and show cause why disciplinary action should not be taken against him.
“In addition to the above three charges, you have been encouraging the spirit of divisions among youths through your insatiable appetite for the position of Provincial Chairman. I am therefore asking you to exculpate yourself within seven days of this letter explaining why disciplinary action should not be taken against you,” stated Longwe.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- Police allow UPND rally - 19 Oct 2017
- Wasteful govt expenditure angers CSOs - 19 Oct 2017
- Court acquits man accused of defaming Mumbi Phiri on WhatsApp - 19 Oct 2017
- Forgive me, I didn’t know what I was doing when i declared October 18 a day of prayer – Lungu - 18 Oct 2017
- DPP abusing nolles – HH - 17 Oct 2017
- Forgive me, I didn't know what I was doing when i declared October 18 a day of prayer - Lungu
- It was a PF provincial rally not a day of prayer - Kambwili
- Stop using criminal justice system to target critics, Amnesty International tells Lungu
- Kambwili tones down: "I'm off politicking for now"
- National Day of Prayer has divided the nation – Kabimba
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend