- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
I am now PF die hard, even my blood is PF – LusamboBy Mirriam Chabala on 9 Sep 2017
Copperbelt Province Minister Bowman Lusambo if anyone cuts his skin, they will find that his blood is PF just like President Edgar Lungu.
And Lusambo says anyone who insults President Lungu is an enemy.
Speaking when he featured on Hot FM’s Hot Seat programme on Thursday, the Kabushi PF member of parliament, who was an MMD die hard cadres until said he was the number one supporter for “His Excellency President Edgar Chagwa Lungu the great leader of this great nation”.
“Me I am die hard for PF, if you cut my skin you will find that my blood inside is PF and Edgar Chagwa Lungu. I stood on the PF ticket in Kabushi constituency and I was the best candidate on the Copperbelt Province, I gave the votes for the President which was number one as MP and I was number one in the province. When you go to Parliament they will say honourbale Bowman Lusambo, PF Member of Parliament for Kabushi constituency. So I am 100 per cent PF and I am a member of the Patriotic Front and I am number one supporter of President Edger Chagwa Lungu, the great leader of this great nation because I believe in his leadership and in his policy,” Lusambo said.
“So if there are people who are not happy that Bowman Lusambo who is MP for Kabushi constituency is Minister of the Copperbelt, that is not my job because the appointing authority is his Excellency Edgar Chagwa Lungu and for me the allegiance goes to the President and in these political things, the most important thing is loyalty, that is the medicine which has been in the political scene, it’s just loyalty.”
And Lusambo said the ruling party would not allow anyone to insult their leader.
“And you know that President Lungu doesn’t what to talk because he is a very humble President who is working hard for the people of this country and for us who are the vision carriers of his Excellency the President won’t allow any individual to insult his Excellency President Edgar Chagwa Lungu. Immediately you insult him, just know that you are our number enemy, especially on my behalf,” he said.
Lusambo said the Head of State was constantly travelling because he was looking for solutions to the problems which Zambians were facing.
“The President is doing everything possible to make sure that we uplift the living standards of our people and if others think that Zambians are suffering, I can assure them that the President is not sleeping, he is not staying at State House because he wants to bring in investors, he wants to bring in people who can push us from where we are to another level. Those who are saying they cannot see development, I want to invite them to Katuba area tomorrow where the President will be flagging off the Copperbelt – Lusaka dual carriage way so that they can see what we talking about,” Lusambo said.
Meanwhile, Lusambo said he had gotten tired of trying to engage Kambwili and Mwenya Musenga over their accusations because they were not listening.
“Ba Musenge naba Kambwili bakalamba bandi, nalilanda nabo kabili ndabatuminako nama phone limo limo njebele awe kwena bakalamba bandi ifi mulecita tafiweme, ala takwaba umwana afuma mung’anda elo aya iminina pamusebo ayakusalula bawishi, ulya umwana mu Chibemba beta ati Chinkula (Mwenya Musenge and Chishimba Kambwili are my elder brothers, I even ring them sometimes to advice them to stop what they are doing because there is no child who leaves his father’s house and goes to stand by the road to insult him, in Bemba we call that person an imbecile,” he said.
“I have tried personally to talk to these my elder brothers because for me I used to sit down with Honourable Kambwili when he was a Minister but even when he calls me a boy there is nothing I can do kuti twakonkanyapofue ukubakontolola (there is nothing we can do about Kambwili except to guide him to do the right things. Lelo nokubakontolola nga twamona ati tabaleumfa kubaleka (But even as we guide him also if he he doesn’t want to compromise then we will leave him). Otherwise what Kambwili is supposed to do is just to keep quiet, he is our elder brother but he cannot be insulting us. For me I think I have tried to talk about this issue but now I just wanted to keep quiet because I know that Copperbelt Province is intact.”
Lusambo boasted that if an election were held in Roan constituency today, the PF would win.
“I can assure you that Copperbelt Province is intact and I can assure you that just about four days ago I was coming from Luanshya where I went to inspect government projects in Luanshya and I passed through Roan Constituency, I can assure you that we are intact as a Povince and even if we called an election today in Roan constituency PF would win with a landslide, that is how intact the Copperbelt is,” said Lusambo.
About Mirriam Chabala
Mirriam covers current affairs and writes in-depth feature articles on social issues.
Email: mirriam [at] diggers [dot] news
- Close schools if govt can’t guarantee children’s safety, insists NAQEZ - 24 Feb 2020
- Chilubi outcome shows 2021 polls won’t be free and fair – AVAP - 21 Feb 2020
- Lungu renews Bible Society membership, as netizens drag him back to gassing - 21 Feb 2020
- Cooperatives must be used as viable businesses, Mungalaba tells entrepreneurs - 21 Feb 2020
- Schools won’t close because of gassing – Mabumba - 20 Feb 2020
- Please China, spare us from Coronavirus (7,527 views)
- An opposition party is causing confusion in the country - Kampyongo (6,336 views)
- Lungu ill advised, no wonder Kingsland injunction has embarrassed him – Harrington (6,040 views)
- Disband Religion Ministry, Sumaili's actions border on lawlessness (3,210 views)
- Those lying about knowing gassing masterminds will be charged for causing alarm, warns IG (3,200 views)
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- God hates such useless prayers!
- We hope ACC has done its homework on Chilufya – TIZ
- IMF won’t bailout Zambia – Hamududu
- Govt still owes agro dealers K781m, Katambo tells Parley
- Close schools if govt can’t guarantee children’s safety, insists NAQEZ
- Opposition using people to bring confusion – Kampyongo
- Lusambo’s $100,000 loan offer to Kabushi teachers an insult, says UPND aspirant
- I love dealing with animals because they don’t talk – Luo
- Lungu ill advised, no wonder Kingsland injunction has embarrassed him – Harrington
- CTPD calls for practical measures for economic recovery
- An opposition party is causing confusion in the country – Kampyongo
- Stop social media abuse – Kafwaya
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Send this to a friend