by Mirriam Chabala on 19 Oct 2019by Julia Malunga on 18 Oct 2019by Natasha Sakala on 17 Oct 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Oct 2019
by Natasha Sakala on 17 Oct 2019by Natasha Sakala on 15 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 15 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 13 Oct 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 17 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Oct 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 15 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 15 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 7 Oct 2019
by Diggers Editor on 18 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 15 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 13 Oct 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Douty Chibamba on 19 Oct 2019by Felicity Kayumba Kalunga on 18 Oct 2019by Patricia Scotland, Commonwealth Secretary-General on 17 Oct 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 16 Oct 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Felix Kashweka on 4 Oct 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 28 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Sep 2019
Eric Chanda dumps 4th Revolution, joins KambwiliBy Zondiwe Mbewe on 25 Nov 2017
I have joined NDC because I have seen Sata’s pro-poor policies in Chishimba Kambwili and the NDC, says Eric Chanda.
Chanda has since told News Diggers! that he is no longer president of the 4th Revolution.
“I’m a member of the central committee of the National Democratic Congress with a position. But let me not confirm it now, I will confirm at a later stage. I will be holding a press conference at some appropriate time . But what I can confirm for now is that I’m an NDC member,” Chanda said.
“For now, ifyabu president nafipwa. For now, I’m no longer a president [of the 4th Revolution]. All of us must live to support the cause of NDC to put a stop to the Edgar Lungu led corrupt government.”
And Chanda has already started fighting battles for the newly formed party, while encouraging citizens to join-in.
On Wednesday, PF Copperbelt youth chairman Nathan Chanda who is also Luanshya mayor said Kambwili was practicing childish politics because he kept insulting President Lungu; a statement that did not go well with Chanda.
“Zambians must not listen to these young people who are drunk with corrupt dirty money and cannot see the suffering of the poor Zambians. These young people saying Sata wanted to see poor Zambians suffer, not at all. Sata was a pro-poor man centred on poor policies. This is what we are seeing in Kambwili. So for me these people are feeling the weight of the NDC and Kambwili and this is what Zambians need. They need NDC, they need Kambwili. Mubebe bonse abali mu PF baliile chalimo pantu mu 2021 baleisa ba Kambwili (tell everyone in PF to enjoy themselves because Kambwili is coming in 2021).”
“So, tell this young man, Nathan Chanda to shut up and continue enjoying his corrupt money which is flowing all over PF. Tell him that for now Kambwili is giving hope to the poor Zambians who are being neglected. Mubebe ba Nathan Chanda na chi PF chabo (tell Nathan with his PF) that for now Kambwili is giving hope to the poor Zambians.”
About Zondiwe Mbewe
Zondiwe has interest in writing political and current affairs on issues which affect every Zambians.
Email: zondiwe [at] diggers [dot] news
- Benny Zulu led us to the crime scene for reconstruction, Cop tells court - 17 Oct 2019
- Italian Hospital, Franciscan Missionary Sisters in land dispute - 16 Oct 2019
- Attempted murder-accused Kaoma UPND chair gets bail - 16 Oct 2019
- Suspected UPND youth applies for habeas corpus - 16 Oct 2019
- LAZ asks ConCourt to dismiss Tutwa’s application to set aside contempt case - 16 Oct 2019
- Police should not wear masks (2,734 views)
- Phiri explains heavy police presence in Lusaka's CBD (2,442 views)
- Benny Zulu led us to the crime scene for reconstruction, Cop tells court (1,736 view)
- Namugala curtails homosexuality debates (1,524 view)
- You're being dared, pull up your socks, Kampyongo tells law enforcement agencies (1,040 view)
- Load shedding: The underlying causes that we are overlooking
- Tough decisions will be made despite close 2021 polls – Lungu
- The Proposed 2019 Constitution Amendment Bill: A Threat to Zambia’s Democracy?
- Police should not wear masks
- SA’s renewed load shedding puts Zesco power import deal at risk – Eskom
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend