- by Mukosha Funga on 22 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 22 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019
- by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019by Memory Chipili in Solwezi on 20 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 17 Aug 2019
- by Natasha Sakala on 21 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 5 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 28 Jul 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 22 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 21 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Eric Chanda dumps 4th Revolution, joins KambwiliBy Zondiwe Mbewe on 25 Nov 2017
I have joined NDC because I have seen Sata’s pro-poor policies in Chishimba Kambwili and the NDC, says Eric Chanda.
Chanda has since told News Diggers! that he is no longer president of the 4th Revolution.
“I’m a member of the central committee of the National Democratic Congress with a position. But let me not confirm it now, I will confirm at a later stage. I will be holding a press conference at some appropriate time . But what I can confirm for now is that I’m an NDC member,” Chanda said.
“For now, ifyabu president nafipwa. For now, I’m no longer a president [of the 4th Revolution]. All of us must live to support the cause of NDC to put a stop to the Edgar Lungu led corrupt government.”
And Chanda has already started fighting battles for the newly formed party, while encouraging citizens to join-in.
On Wednesday, PF Copperbelt youth chairman Nathan Chanda who is also Luanshya mayor said Kambwili was practicing childish politics because he kept insulting President Lungu; a statement that did not go well with Chanda.
“Zambians must not listen to these young people who are drunk with corrupt dirty money and cannot see the suffering of the poor Zambians. These young people saying Sata wanted to see poor Zambians suffer, not at all. Sata was a pro-poor man centred on poor policies. This is what we are seeing in Kambwili. So for me these people are feeling the weight of the NDC and Kambwili and this is what Zambians need. They need NDC, they need Kambwili. Mubebe bonse abali mu PF baliile chalimo pantu mu 2021 baleisa ba Kambwili (tell everyone in PF to enjoy themselves because Kambwili is coming in 2021).”
“So, tell this young man, Nathan Chanda to shut up and continue enjoying his corrupt money which is flowing all over PF. Tell him that for now Kambwili is giving hope to the poor Zambians who are being neglected. Mubebe ba Nathan Chanda na chi PF chabo (tell Nathan with his PF) that for now Kambwili is giving hope to the poor Zambians.”
About Zondiwe Mbewe
Zondiwe has interest in writing political and current affairs on issues which affect every Zambians.
Email: zondiwe [at] diggers [dot] news
- You’ll create constitutional crisis if you rule Matibini out of order on Roan seat, Mwansa tells ConCourt - 21 Aug 2019
- Former Chreso VC sues University Council for libel, demands K1m dues - 21 Aug 2019
- 2 Lusaka men get 8 months for stealing shoe polish from Shoprite - 21 Aug 2019
- Simataa files notice of appeal against High Court’s decision to grant Kamanga an interim injunction - 20 Aug 2019
- Lungu’s trying to “legally” rig 2021 polls using Constitution Amendment Bill – Chifire - 20 Aug 2019
- Lungu leads 34 member delegation to India (2,310 views)
- Mushimba wonders why accepted UNZA student don’t show up to enroll (2,006 views)
- Ndulo, Sangwa must be drunk to think they can sue Lungu - Tutwa (1,645 view)
- You'll create constitutional crisis if you rule Matibini out of order on Roan seat, Mwansa tells ConCourt (1,622 view)
- State witness in Chimese’s case in court for perjury (1,031 view)
- Lungu was one of my brightest pupils, retired teacher tells court
- It's not LAZ but 2,3 overzealous lawyers challenging Bill 10 - Siliya
- Development will follow those who cry the most, says Lungu
- I'm suing Tutwa for alleging that I've been paid to fight govt - LAZ president
- Tutwa leads campaign to impeach LAZ president
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend