- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Articles tagged "Headlines"Home / Posts tagged "Headlines" (Page 19)
A Kambwili presidency will plunge Zambia into war, warns Musenge as CK offers to take him to ChainamaBy Zondiwe Mbewe on 9 May 2019
I have worked and walked with Chishimba Kambwili, if this gentleman was given the instruments of power to lead Zambia, there will be total war....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 9 May 2019
United Prosperous and Peaceful Zambia (UPPZ) president Charles Chanda has withdrawn his participation from the ongoing National Dialogue Forum (NDF), citing biased superintendence on the....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 7 May 2019
Eastern Province UPND youth chairman Lyson Nyirenda says Zambians should start defending themselves whenever they are attacked by ruling PF supporters because it is clear....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 7 May 2019
Copperbelt Police Commissioner Charity Katanga says those forcing the command to pounce on Lusaka Province Minister Bowman Lusambo for the murder of NDC Lusaka province....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 7 May 2019
Four Hot FM Radio presenters yesterday pissed off Inspector General of Police Kakoma Kanganja after they called him incompetent unfit for his position. This came....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 6 May 2019
Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba says even if the ruling Patriotic Front decides to readmit him to the party in 2041, he will wait because he will....
- By Thomas Mulenga on 6 May 2019
National Democratic Congress (NDC) president ChishimbaKambwili says he will not stop calling people who are stealing public funds, adding that the panic by those in....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 6 May 2019
Police in Eastern Province have released two PF officials who were arrested for storming Catholic Church-run Radio Maria on claims that the church leadership had....
- By Mukosha Funga on 5 May 2019
Zambian Open University acting Dean of Law Dr Munyonzwe Hamalengwa says the National Dialogue Forum (NDF) must not destroy the Supreme Court by diluting it....
- By Mukosha Funga on 4 May 2019
Special Assistant to the President for Press and Public Relations Amos Chanda says the “extreme preposterous allegations” being peddled by Bloomberg and Africa Confidential are....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 2 May 2019
An Investigations Officer from the Anti-Corruption Commission has told the Lusaka Magistrates’ Court that in 2017, ACC received information alleging that Housing and Infrastructure Minister....
- By Thomas Mulenga on 30 Apr 2019
Former UPND Katuba Member of Parliament Jonas Shakafuswa has charged that some Cabinet ministers have resorted to hiding stolen money in their houses, leaving the....
- By Joseph Mwenya in Kabwe on 30 Apr 2019
Patriotic Front cadres in Kabwe have stormed Power FM and disrupted a live programme where NDC leader Chishimba Kambwili was featuring. Kambwili was making his....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 27 Apr 2019
The Waterfalls Neighbourhood Watch Association has written to Lands Minister Jean Kapata and other key government institutions to intervene in what they are calling as....
- By Mukosha Funga on 27 Apr 2019
Vice-President Inonge Wina has been evacuated to South Africa for medical treatment following a heart condition, Health Minister Dr Chitalu Chilufya has revealed. Speaking at....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 26 Apr 2019
A Forensic Analyst at Police Headquarters has told the Lusaka Magistrates’ Court that a DNA test conducted on the 32-year-old man and 22-year-old woman charged....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 26 Apr 2019
Davies Mwila says only President Edgar Lungu has the power to override the PF Central Committee’s pending decision and accept GBM’s readmission to the party,....
- By Mukosha Funga on 26 Apr 2019
British High Commissioner Fergus Cochrane-Dyet says his country has not yet unfrozen aid to Zambia and is still working closely with government to conclude a....
- Zambia's COVID-19 cases jump to 35 (28,164 views)
- Govt identifies Chaisa, Jack Compound, Ibex Hill as COVID-19 hot zones (27,557 views)
- Let’s sympathise with Lungu and help him, or we will all perish! (14,499 views)
- High Court keeps Spax in jail (10,386 views)
- COVID-19 cases rise to 29 (7,365 views)
- COVID-19 leaves PF general conference in limbo
- Correctional Services mulls release of inmates due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Swabs have become a rare commodity, laments public national health institute
- Katuka denies ordering youth punch-up at UPND secretariat
- MISA asks ECZ to expedite dismantling of 2016 debt owed to media houses
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «May 2019»
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
Send this to a friend