- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Archives for September 2017
- By Mirriam Chabala on 16 Sep 2017
Party of National Unity (PNU) president Highvie Hamududu says it is reckless for President Edgar Lungu to propose the creation of more districts when the....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 16 Sep 2017
Former International Monetary Fund communications advisor Chibamba Kanyama says government must stick to the budget if it is to clear all outstanding debt. And Economics....
- By Martha Chilosha on 16 Sep 2017
Presidential Empowerment Fund patron Chanda Kabwe says Roan PF member of parliament Chishimba Kambwili is just a bitter man who is trying to nurse his....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 15 Sep 2017
SACCORD says it looks forward to a speech from President Edgar Lungu today, that will inspire hope for the future of the country as Parliament....
- By Enesi Kaoma on 15 Sep 2017
A United States-based PF Founder Henry Sakala says the Zambian Judicial system sometimes applies the law selectively depending on individuals involved. Speaking when he featured....
- By Diggers Reporter on 14 Sep 2017
A witness has told the Lusaka High Court that she saw Tshabu Benos holding a dagger and heard her shouting that she would kill Reeves....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 14 Sep 2017
Government says it is set to migrate television signal from analogue to digital along the line of rail effective October 1 this year. Speaking at....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 14 Sep 2017
Government has postponed to next year March, the decision to surrender the fuel procurement obligation to the private sector, citing lack of legal framework to....
- It’s inhuman for Chanda to undermine HH’s donation of soap, sanitisers – UPND (3,225 views)
- Is Kampyongo suggesting that slim people, like his appointing authority are HIV suspects? (2,708 views)
- UPND blames Nangula loss on COVID-19 (2,250 views)
- Kampyongo's mockery of people on ARVs unacceptable - NAC (2,141 views)
- We’re considering asking landlords to forego rentals amid COVID-19 – Siliya (1,632 view)
- COVID-19 is airborne? Why is Ministry of Health misleading us?
- Is Kampyongo suggesting that slim people, like his appointing authority are HIV suspects?
- We’re already on lockdown – Lungu
- Introduce SI to stop landlords from collecting rentals, Changala urges govt
- Why whip patrons if there's no lockdown?
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «September 2017»
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- It’s illegal for police to whip citizens – Mweetwa
- UNZA owes ZRA, others K2.8bn, as audit reveals mismanagement of funds
- PF’s Nangula victory a 2021 sample – Mundubile
- Tutwa refutes UPND’s Bill 10 bribery claims
- We’re considering asking landlords to forego rentals amid COVID-19 – Siliya
- Govt, FRA’s deal with millers failed to cut mealie meal prices – IAPRI
- Habitat urges govt to improve living conditions in unplanned settlements
- SACCORD hails PF, UPND for peaceful Nangula poll
- ZRA’s tax audit on media houses within its mandate but wrongly timed – MISA
- Kamusoko, Mangani on path to recovery
- Govt must carry out robust awareness campaign against COVID-19 – CSPR
- Siwale welcomes FIFA’s intervention in FAZ wrangles
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
[search_popup]Send this to a friend