- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
AN ACUTELY SEPTIC SCEPTIC – A VERY UNSURE SISHUWABy Sunday Chilufya Chanda on 31 Dec 2019
One would have thought that by being an academician, UNZA don Sishuwa Sishuwa would be a person whose outlook would be guided by empirical evidence and objectivity.
Far from it! The prejudice and cynicism in his recent article in News Diggers wherein he attempted to disparage and “hex” President Edgar Chagwa Lungu’s announcement that he had significantly reduced his salary in solidarity with the masses, confirms what many Zambians already know; Sishuwa is part of a political coven of chronic cynics.
Sishuwa and his ilk don’t mean well. They are druids of doom and gloom. They never see any good in any good deed or any positive achievement of the President and the PF Government.
On the other hand, they promote hate and bitterness in a bid to stir up anti-government sentiment. They scheme to incite mayhem and disorder, so that they may manipulate an opportunity to impose on Zambians their disorderly and regionally inclined “warlock” who has been rejected by Zambians six times (and counting).
It would be pointless to even try to explain the President’s goodwill in reducing his salary, and the fact that such a reduction for Senior Civil Servants and Parastatals would be a demonstration of leaders ready to sacrifice, because Sishuwa and his kind have already deliberately made up their minds and taken up a position of “no matter what you say or show us, we will not listen to you”.
Are they being realistic when they say that PF has done nothing good at all?
What about the increased enrolment in schools, because of the boom in the construction of schools across the country? Is that a “crisis?”
What about the increase in fully stocked clinics and hospitals? Is that a “crisis”?
What about the significantly improved road infrastructure and bridges across Zambia? Is that a “bad thing”?
We could go on and on until Kingdom come cataloguing President Lungu and PF achievements, but whats the point when some people who are living in denial like Sishuwa have made up their minds “ukufwa na no”!
Their scepticism has become septic. It is eating them up.
“U’ushitasha mwana wa ndoshi nangu endoshi ine”, the Bembas say!Related Items
- COVID-19 is airborne? Why is Ministry of Health misleading us? (13,278 views)
- Govt will start distributing free masks - Chilufya (3,398 views)
- Govt declares UNZA new residence a quarantine facility (2,279 views)
- Kampyongo says accusing him of being in quarantine is like alleging that Diggers editor is HIV positive (1,739 view)
- Kampyongo, Ng'andu released from quarantine after testing negative to COVID-19 - Chilufya (1,687 view)
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «April 2020»
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- Govt declares UNZA new residence a quarantine facility
- Govt will start distributing free masks – Chilufya
- Absa re-opens Centro Mall branch
- Kampyongo, Ng’andu released from quarantine after testing negative to COVID-19 – Chilufya
- COVID-19 is airborne? Why is Ministry of Health misleading us?
- Kampyongo says accusing him of being in quarantine is like alleging that Diggers editor is HIV positive
- STAY HOME & STAY SAFE…ORDER YOUR PRINTING SERVICES ONLINE!
- We’ve engaged church leaders to persuade Chishala on Bill 10 – NDC
- UNZALARU calls for reversal of the appointment of UNZA Dean of Students
- I am under quarantine, but fine – Davies Chama
- We won’t reduce load shedding despite COVID-19 – Zesco
- Milupi wonders how govt will pay newly recruited nurses, doctors with depleted treasury
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
[search_popup]Send this to a friend