- by Mukosha Funga on 25 Sep 2017by Enesi Kaoma on 25 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 25 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 25 Sep 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Tenson Mkhala on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 21 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Sep 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 25 Sep 2017by Mukosha Funga on 25 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 24 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Sep 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 25 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 25 Sep 2017by Mukosha Funga on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 24 Sep 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017by Elias Munshya on 18 Sep 2017by President Edgar Lungu on 13 Sep 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Dancing police to face chargesBy Mukosha Funga on 25 Jan 2017
POLICE spokesperson Esther Mwaata Katongo says disciplinary action will be taken against a police officer who was filmed dancing in uniform while brandishing a PF undergarment and singing praises for President Edgar Lungu.
The 28-second video of the officer dancing at the Police Officer’s Mess and flashing a PF symbol has gone viral on social media, sparking widespread criticism.
When the video was forwarded to police today, January 23, 2017, Katongo said the officer’s behavior was unacceptable as it was clear cadre behaviour.
“This is very wrong. Police officers are expected to be loyal to the government of the day but that does not mean that they need to be cadres. The two are different. What this officer is displaying is pure caderism.
As police we shall not tolerate this whether the officer is supporting the ruling party or the opposition. The officer will be located so that disciplinary action is taken against him,” said Katongo.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- Conflict in DRC worries Lungu - 25 Sep 2017
- Mukanga denies holding monthly board meetings at Indeni - 25 Sep 2017
- Sinkamba seeks European help in fire tender probe - 24 Sep 2017
- Tutwa slams police for blocking him from meeting Kabwe residents - 24 Sep 2017
- Whistleblower reports looting by Indeni board through allowances - 23 Sep 2017
You may also like...
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «September 2017»
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend