- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 22 Nov 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Nov 2017by Diggers contributor on 7 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 4 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 29 Oct 2017
Dancing police to face chargesBy Mukosha Funga on 25 Jan 2017
POLICE spokesperson Esther Mwaata Katongo says disciplinary action will be taken against a police officer who was filmed dancing in uniform while brandishing a PF undergarment and singing praises for President Edgar Lungu.
The 28-second video of the officer dancing at the Police Officer’s Mess and flashing a PF symbol has gone viral on social media, sparking widespread criticism.
When the video was forwarded to police today, January 23, 2017, Katongo said the officer’s behavior was unacceptable as it was clear cadre behaviour.
“This is very wrong. Police officers are expected to be loyal to the government of the day but that does not mean that they need to be cadres. The two are different. What this officer is displaying is pure caderism.
As police we shall not tolerate this whether the officer is supporting the ruling party or the opposition. The officer will be located so that disciplinary action is taken against him,” said Katongo.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- Britain can’t pretend to regret Mugabe’s downfall – Envoy - 22 Nov 2017
- Zambia Sugar employee gets 4 years for corrupt practices - 22 Nov 2017
- PF will waste millions in compensation over illegally terminated contracts – TIZ - 21 Nov 2017
- Govt gets excess drugs which expire in storage because they don’t consult pharmacists – Banda - 21 Nov 2017
- ‘Wife’ sues Muvi TV owner over matrimonial house - 21 Nov 2017
You may also like...
- FAZ salutes Sikazwe’s 2018 World Cup appointment
- National Parks department explains implications of suspending hunting permits
- Kambwili questions ConCourt’s failure to cite Mwila for contempt
- It’s childish for Kambwili to continue telling lies about Lungu – Chanda
- Pastor seeks to divorce wife of 35 years
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «November 2017»
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend