- by Mukosha Funga on 24 Jul 2017by Karen Mwelwa on 24 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017by Thomas Mulenga on 23 Jul 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 24 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 23 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 23 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Jul 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 24 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Jul 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 21 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Jul 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Hakainde Hichilema on 20 Jul 2017by Laura Miti on 13 Jul 2017by Stella Sata Rukayi on 8 Jul 2017by Nic Cheeseman on 7 Jul 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 16 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 15 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 26 Jun 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 2 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 18 Jun 2017
Dancing police to face chargesBy Mukosha Funga on 25 Jan 2017
POLICE spokesperson Esther Mwaata Katongo says disciplinary action will be taken against a police officer who was filmed dancing in uniform while brandishing a PF undergarment and singing praises for President Edgar Lungu.
The 28-second video of the officer dancing at the Police Officer’s Mess and flashing a PF symbol has gone viral on social media, sparking widespread criticism.
When the video was forwarded to police today, January 23, 2017, Katongo said the officer’s behavior was unacceptable as it was clear cadre behaviour.
“This is very wrong. Police officers are expected to be loyal to the government of the day but that does not mean that they need to be cadres. The two are different. What this officer is displaying is pure caderism.
As police we shall not tolerate this whether the officer is supporting the ruling party or the opposition. The officer will be located so that disciplinary action is taken against him,” said Katongo.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- PF risks fielding ineligible Edgar Lungu in 2021 - 24 Jul 2017
- If you are man enough face us in Roan, Mwila challenges Kambwili - 23 Jul 2017
- Lungu unhappy with ACC’s failure to prosecute politicians – Lubinda - 22 Jul 2017
- High Court to set treason trial dates on August 14 - 21 Jul 2017
- Social media malice hurts – Mumbi Phiri - 20 Jul 2017
You may also like...
Weekly Most Digged
- «July 2017»
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend