- by Joseph Mwenda on 11 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 11 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 11 Dec 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 11 Dec 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 11 Dec 2017by William Chileshe on 8 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 8 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 8 Dec 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 11 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 7 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 6 Dec 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Reporter on 4 Dec 2017by Laura Miti on 24 Nov 2017by The Washington Post on 16 Nov 2017by Times of Zambia employees on 15 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Editor on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 6 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 2 Dec 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 5 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 30 Nov 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 29 Nov 2017by Joseph Mwenya on 28 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 26 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017
HH’s acquittal has exposed PF’s evil intentions – MulongotiBy Mukosha Funga on 16 May 2017
In this audio, People’s Party leader Mike Mulongoti says Hakainde Hichilema’s acquittal has revealed that there are people with evil intentions in the ruling party.
Mulongoti said this in an interview shortly after Lusaka Magistrate Greenwell Malumani set Hichilema free yesterday, noting that it was clear that the arresting officer Mbita Mpazi did not conduct any investigations in any of the cases including treason, but watched television and based on his impressions, charged the accused.
“It has revealed that there are people with evil intentions in this republic and it is frightening that the evil people are in government and the party, the ruling party. I don’t think the people of Zambia are safe under the watch of these people. My advice to people who are in government and the ruling party is to begin to prepare for their exits, they failed the people of Zambia. They have looted the resources of this country, people are stressing because they cannot afford to have food on their table but in the meantime, they want to go round showing off in big motor vehicles and pretending as if all is well in the republic,” said Mulongoti.
He said those in the ruling party had exposed their lack of morality.
“What they fabricated against an innocent person who was challenging their power base has been laid bare by the decision of the magistrate who was very solid in the judgement he passed. He did not mince his words, he said it the way it should be and I do hope that when they read that judgement those in authority, they must begin to re-plan their future because they have no future at all. They have exposed their lack of morality and integrity and because of that, we are making an appeal to them to say when you make a mistake, show remorse. And also, show decency by acknowledging that you made a mistake. Their arrogance will not take them anywhere. This is the beginning of a new future in Zambia,” said Mulongoti.
Take a listen.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- Kambwii sues Amos Chanda for defamation - 11 Dec 2017
- Routine HIV testing yielding positive results – Lungu - 11 Dec 2017
- Feature HH on Sunday Interview, UPND asks ZNBC DG - 11 Dec 2017
- It’s unwise to demand evidence from whistleblowers – TIZ - 10 Dec 2017
- Video exposes police beating CBU students - 10 Dec 2017
You may also like...
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «December 2017»
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend