- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 22 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Oct 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 22 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 21 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Joseph Mwenda on 19 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Oct 2017by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
HH’s acquittal has exposed PF’s evil intentions – MulongotiBy Mukosha Funga on 16 May 2017
In this audio, People’s Party leader Mike Mulongoti says Hakainde Hichilema’s acquittal has revealed that there are people with evil intentions in the ruling party.
Mulongoti said this in an interview shortly after Lusaka Magistrate Greenwell Malumani set Hichilema free yesterday, noting that it was clear that the arresting officer Mbita Mpazi did not conduct any investigations in any of the cases including treason, but watched television and based on his impressions, charged the accused.
“It has revealed that there are people with evil intentions in this republic and it is frightening that the evil people are in government and the party, the ruling party. I don’t think the people of Zambia are safe under the watch of these people. My advice to people who are in government and the ruling party is to begin to prepare for their exits, they failed the people of Zambia. They have looted the resources of this country, people are stressing because they cannot afford to have food on their table but in the meantime, they want to go round showing off in big motor vehicles and pretending as if all is well in the republic,” said Mulongoti.
He said those in the ruling party had exposed their lack of morality.
“What they fabricated against an innocent person who was challenging their power base has been laid bare by the decision of the magistrate who was very solid in the judgement he passed. He did not mince his words, he said it the way it should be and I do hope that when they read that judgement those in authority, they must begin to re-plan their future because they have no future at all. They have exposed their lack of morality and integrity and because of that, we are making an appeal to them to say when you make a mistake, show remorse. And also, show decency by acknowledging that you made a mistake. Their arrogance will not take them anywhere. This is the beginning of a new future in Zambia,” said Mulongoti.
Take a listen.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- DCs must stay within their districts – Mwila - 22 Oct 2017
- UPND moves rally to Munali next Sunday - 22 Oct 2017
- Until Jesus comes, UPND will never produce a President – Mwila - 21 Oct 2017
- Come in numbers, Kanyama rally is on – GBM - 21 Oct 2017
- ConCourt was inconsistent in handling Presidential Petition – JCC - 20 Oct 2017
You may also like...
- ConCourt was inconsistent in handling Presidential Petition - JCC
- MP pins Mabumba on low fuel prices during elections
- Come in numbers, Kanyama rally is on - GBM
- Until Jesus comes, UPND will never produce a President - Mwila
- VP says Mulusa will be disciplined for likening fire tenders to wheelbarrows
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend