- by Mukosha Funga on 17 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 13 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017
- by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 15 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 14 Aug 2017
- by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Charles Mafa on 15 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
HH’s acquittal has exposed PF’s evil intentions – MulongotiBy Mukosha Funga on 16 May 2017
In this audio, People’s Party leader Mike Mulongoti says Hakainde Hichilema’s acquittal has revealed that there are people with evil intentions in the ruling party.
Mulongoti said this in an interview shortly after Lusaka Magistrate Greenwell Malumani set Hichilema free yesterday, noting that it was clear that the arresting officer Mbita Mpazi did not conduct any investigations in any of the cases including treason, but watched television and based on his impressions, charged the accused.
“It has revealed that there are people with evil intentions in this republic and it is frightening that the evil people are in government and the party, the ruling party. I don’t think the people of Zambia are safe under the watch of these people. My advice to people who are in government and the ruling party is to begin to prepare for their exits, they failed the people of Zambia. They have looted the resources of this country, people are stressing because they cannot afford to have food on their table but in the meantime, they want to go round showing off in big motor vehicles and pretending as if all is well in the republic,” said Mulongoti.
He said those in the ruling party had exposed their lack of morality.
“What they fabricated against an innocent person who was challenging their power base has been laid bare by the decision of the magistrate who was very solid in the judgement he passed. He did not mince his words, he said it the way it should be and I do hope that when they read that judgement those in authority, they must begin to re-plan their future because they have no future at all. They have exposed their lack of morality and integrity and because of that, we are making an appeal to them to say when you make a mistake, show remorse. And also, show decency by acknowledging that you made a mistake. Their arrogance will not take them anywhere. This is the beginning of a new future in Zambia,” said Mulongoti.
Take a listen.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- HH’s release first step towards restoring democracy in Zambia – Maimane - 17 Aug 2017
- Freeing HH proves Judiciary is independent – PF - 16 Aug 2017
- It is not a nolle: Treason case has been dropped in public interest – Mwiimbu - 16 Aug 2017
- No one has won the treason case – IG - 16 Aug 2017
- UPND will restore order in Zambia – HH - 16 Aug 2017
You may also like...
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend