- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Articles tagged "Headlines"Home / Posts tagged "Headlines" (Page 4)
- By Mukosha Funga on 4 Feb 2020
Law Association of Zambia president Eddie Mwitwa has insisted that government should withdraw Constitution Amendment Bill number 10 of 2019 because it threatens the country’s....
- By Julia Malunga on 3 Feb 2020
Solwezi West UPND member of parliament Teddy Kasonso has vowed to work with the ruling Patriotic Front to bring development to his constituency saying his....
- By Natasha Sakala on 2 Feb 2020
Former State House Permanent Secretary Emmanuel Chilubanama says he will not comment on the move by the Lusaka Province leadership to petition the PF central....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 1 Feb 2020
NDC leader Chishimba Kambwili has accused Konkola Copper Mine (KCM) provisional liquidator Milingo Lungu of transferring K100 million from the company’s bank account and depositing....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 31 Jan 2020
South-Africa based Nigerian prophet Seer 1 says Religious Affairs Minister Godfridah Sumaili should not talk rubbish about things she doesn’t know but continue enjoying free....
- By Natasha Sakala on 30 Jan 2020
Acting PF Lusaka Province chairman Paul Moonga yesterday presented a petition to Secretary General Davies Mwila to expel Emmanuel Chilubanama from the ruling party, further....
- By Ulande Nkomesha on 29 Jan 2020
National Guidance and Religious Affairs minister Reverend Godfridah Sumaili says it is difficult for her to confirm or deny claims by South Africa-based Nigerian prophet....
- By Julia Malunga on 29 Jan 2020
Transport and Communications Minister Mutotwe Kafwaya says it is strange for former ministers who served in the PF government to attack the ruling party today....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 28 Jan 2020
Home Affairs Minister Stephen Kampyongo has advised all political parties wishing to have meetings on the Copperbelt to put them on hold because of the....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 26 Jan 2020
Former State House permanent Secretary Emmanuel Chilubanama has apologized to the PF for causing confusion in the party through an interview which he gave to....
- By Julia Malunga on 25 Jan 2020
Transparency International Zambia chapter president Rueben Lifuka says corruption is getting worse and the country can no longer pretend that all is well. And Lifuka....
- By Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Jan 2020
UPND president Hakainde Hichilema has charged that the Electoral Commission of Zambia (ECZ) is working with the Patriotic Front in trying to manipulate the 2021....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jan 2020
President Edgar Lungu says anyone in PF is free to challenge him for the party presidency ahead of the 2021 general elections. But the President....
- By Tenson Mkhala on 23 Jan 2020
Leader of the Opposition Jack Mwiimbu says Home Affairs Minister Stephen Kampyongo’s argument that the delimitation exercise by the Electoral Commission of Zambia cannot proceed....
- By Julia Malunga on 22 Jan 2020
Justice Minister Given Lubinda says he cannot withdraw the Constitution Amendment Bill number 10 of 2019 just because two lawyers in the name of John....
- By Mukosha Funga on 21 Jan 2020
President Edgar Lungu says PF and government officials should not sit “ndwii” while some people go around the country lying to Zambians about the contents....
- By Natasha Sakala on 20 Jan 2020
Constitutional Lawyer John Sangwa SC says what Zambia has is an economic crisis, not a constitutional one. And Kabwe Central PF lawmaker Tutwa Ngulube says....
- By Natasha Sakala on 16 Jan 2020
The opposition has alleged that the PF in Chilubi has hired the only ferry at Samfya Habour for 20 days, as well as all other....
- By Julia Malunga on 15 Jan 2020
Electoral Commission of Zambia (ECZ) chief electoral officer Patrick Nshindano says the commission will not sponsor any stakeholders to verify 2021 ballot papers in Dubai....
- By Mukosha Funga on 14 Jan 2020
America-based Zambian law Professor Muna Ndulo says the Public Order Bill of 2019, which was crafted alongside Bill 10, is one which seeks to constitutionalize....
- We’re already on lockdown – Lungu (31,712 views)
- Kampyongo, Malanji, Lombe in quarantine after suspected exposure to COVID-19 (9,458 views)
- Kwamana for Lungu now, he has to go - KBF (9,126 views)
- Name govt officials who are infected, in quarantine (5,508 views)
- Lusaka woman asks court to declare missing brother dead (5,462 views)
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «February 2020»
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- Don’t reject Bill 10 before you test it, urges Serenje MMD MP
- DEC nabs 2 E/Province businessmen for money laundering
- ECZ proceeds with Nangula ward by-election despite COVID-19
- Why whip patrons if there’s no lockdown?
- Former Chipolopolo star Msiska shares his experiences in Zambian football
- About 10 Cancer Diseases Hospital doctors in quarantine
- Kwacha nears 19 per dollar
- I’ll test for COVID-19 on Friday, says Kampyongo
- Zambia records first COVID-19 death, community infections on the rise
- Pharmaceutical Society condemns Lusambo for harassing pharmacies
- About 10 Cancer Diseases Hospital doctors in quarantine
- Govt forecasts stability in mining sector amidst COVID-19 pandemic
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Send this to a friend