- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 22 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 21 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Joseph Mwenda on 19 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Oct 2017by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Stella Sata flirts with divorceBy Mukosha Funga on 1 Feb 2017
I AM ready to become a divorced woman and a single mother, says late president Michael Sata’s daughter Stella who got married in December 2015.
Stella posted on her Facebook wall: “That moment when you wonder why people want to even get married.
I’ve never quit on anything in life but I am now ready to become a divorced woman and a single mother. Shipikisha for who? Smh, ifyabupuba fye.”
The posting caused immediate anxiety among her friends and followers who demanded an explanation to the social media rant.
Jonas Besa Nyansa wrote: “Lekeni ifyo (stop that), we look up to you.”
And Stella replied: “Mukakumbwa na mafi (You will end up admiring feaces).
However, a few hours later Stella took down her posting after apparently a barrage of phone calls.
“I didn’t even know that many people had my number,” she wrote.
Bwalya M Sakala commented: “Bana Farai you are trending on an azimai group a screen shot of your post lol (laugh out loud)” to which Stella replied, “Lol what are Azimai saying?”
Another friend, Victoria Kamps Mukupa commented, “Women in that group can talk. Please Bana Farai don’t reply to any comments there.”
Stella then mocked her critics, wondering if they would be paid for gossiping about her presumed domestic outrage.
She stated that Hollywood actor Arnold Schwarzenegger earned millions of dollars in the movie Terminator 2 but spoke as few words as 700.
Stella got married to Simbarashe Rukayi on December 22, 2015 and they have a son, Farai, who was born a few months later.Related Items
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend