- by Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 24 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 24 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 24 Aug 2019
- by Stuart Lisulo on 23 Aug 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019
- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 Aug 2019by Joseph Mwenda on 23 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 24 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 22 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 21 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Stella Sata flirts with divorceBy Mukosha Funga on 1 Feb 2017
I AM ready to become a divorced woman and a single mother, says late president Michael Sata’s daughter Stella who got married in December 2015.
Stella posted on her Facebook wall: “That moment when you wonder why people want to even get married.
I’ve never quit on anything in life but I am now ready to become a divorced woman and a single mother. Shipikisha for who? Smh, ifyabupuba fye.”
The posting caused immediate anxiety among her friends and followers who demanded an explanation to the social media rant.
Jonas Besa Nyansa wrote: “Lekeni ifyo (stop that), we look up to you.”
And Stella replied: “Mukakumbwa na mafi (You will end up admiring feaces).
However, a few hours later Stella took down her posting after apparently a barrage of phone calls.
“I didn’t even know that many people had my number,” she wrote.
Bwalya M Sakala commented: “Bana Farai you are trending on an azimai group a screen shot of your post lol (laugh out loud)” to which Stella replied, “Lol what are Azimai saying?”
Another friend, Victoria Kamps Mukupa commented, “Women in that group can talk. Please Bana Farai don’t reply to any comments there.”
Stella then mocked her critics, wondering if they would be paid for gossiping about her presumed domestic outrage.
She stated that Hollywood actor Arnold Schwarzenegger earned millions of dollars in the movie Terminator 2 but spoke as few words as 700.
Stella got married to Simbarashe Rukayi on December 22, 2015 and they have a son, Farai, who was born a few months later.Related Items
- LAZ warns Speaker, MPs of contempt over Bill 10 (1,448 view)
- Nondo's defection shocks NAREP (1,049 view)
- Mwenye's corruption remarks irk PF (914 views)
- Why was impeachment motion halted if courts have no bearing on Parley, HH asks Matibini (881 views)
- If austerity measures were working, we wouldn't be having these problems – BoZ (789 views)
- KCM opposes Vedanta’s application to disregard in-house lawyer’s affidavit
- Maize dependency will continue making Zambia vulnerable to hunger – Kayula
- High mealie meal prices are an indictment on Lungu – Nalumango
- High Court restrains Tilyenji from acting as UNIP president
- Why was impeachment motion halted if courts have no bearing on Parley, HH asks Matibini
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend