- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Jan 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 23 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 23 Jan 2018
- Goal Diggers
- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Jan 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Jan 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 19 Jan 2018by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Jan 2018
- by Diggers Reporter on 23 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 23 Jan 2018by Diggers Reporter on 23 Jan 2018by Diggers Reporter on 18 Jan 2018
- Editor's Choice
- by Felix Kashweka on 13 Jan 2018by Diggers Admin on 11 Jan 2018by Tenson Mkhala on 6 Jan 2018by Felix Kashweka on 31 Dec 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 22 Jan 2018by Dr Charles Sinkala on 22 Jan 2018by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 22 Jan 2018by Nachilala Nkombo on 20 Jan 2018
Stella Sata flirts with divorceBy Mukosha Funga on 1 Feb 2017
I AM ready to become a divorced woman and a single mother, says late president Michael Sata’s daughter Stella who got married in December 2015.
Stella posted on her Facebook wall: “That moment when you wonder why people want to even get married.
I’ve never quit on anything in life but I am now ready to become a divorced woman and a single mother. Shipikisha for who? Smh, ifyabupuba fye.”
The posting caused immediate anxiety among her friends and followers who demanded an explanation to the social media rant.
Jonas Besa Nyansa wrote: “Lekeni ifyo (stop that), we look up to you.”
And Stella replied: “Mukakumbwa na mafi (You will end up admiring feaces).
However, a few hours later Stella took down her posting after apparently a barrage of phone calls.
“I didn’t even know that many people had my number,” she wrote.
Bwalya M Sakala commented: “Bana Farai you are trending on an azimai group a screen shot of your post lol (laugh out loud)” to which Stella replied, “Lol what are Azimai saying?”
Another friend, Victoria Kamps Mukupa commented, “Women in that group can talk. Please Bana Farai don’t reply to any comments there.”
Stella then mocked her critics, wondering if they would be paid for gossiping about her presumed domestic outrage.
She stated that Hollywood actor Arnold Schwarzenegger earned millions of dollars in the movie Terminator 2 but spoke as few words as 700.
Stella got married to Simbarashe Rukayi on December 22, 2015 and they have a son, Farai, who was born a few months later.Related Items
- Lungu's theft not new; he started stealing as a lawyer - HH
- PF cadres attack Kambwili's supporters at Central Police
- Miyanda asks ConCourt to declare that Lungu breached Constitution by threatening judges
- Nawakwi wonders how Antonio will switch from calling PF thieves
- Antonio too young for politics of the belly
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
ArchivesFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «January 2018»
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend