- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Nov 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Nyambe Lubasi on 20 Nov 2017by Nyambe Lubasi on 18 Nov 2017by Nyambe Lubasi on 17 Nov 2017by Nyambe Lubasi on 15 Nov 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 17 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 14 Nov 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Nov 2017by Diggers contributor on 7 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 4 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 29 Oct 2017
Lsk judge drags tailor to court for stealing her materialBy Mukosha Funga on 5 Aug 2017
Court of Appeal judge Catherine Makungu has dragged a Congolese tailor to the Lusaka Magistrates’ Court for allegedly stealing her six-metre chitenge material valued at K350.
It is alleged that Andrew Choma, who runs his tailoring business from Lusaka City Market, on dates unknown but between July 1 and 8 stole judge Makungu’s six-metre chitenge material.
According to facts before court, judge Makungu gave three pieces of six-metre material to the tailor, paid K600 for labour, and asked him to sew two suits and a dress.
After a few days, Judge Makungu went to check on her material and found Choma ironing one of her chitenge pieces with a woman who said she loved it so much and she would take it to South Africa, not knowing the owner was around.
However, at the time of collecting, judge Makungu was only given one suit and a dress as the tailor claimed that the other material had been stolen prompting her to report the matter to police.
Choma will take plea soon.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- Kaunda has not yet traveled to meet Mugabe -Spokesperson - 20 Nov 2017
- Quarry flying stone kills nearby juvenile - 20 Nov 2017
- Zim crisis may affect revenue collection – ZRA - 18 Nov 2017
- Debt standoff with LAP Green will cost Zambia – FDD - 18 Nov 2017
- Rising middle class in Africa will boost tourism – Lungu - 18 Nov 2017
- Kambwili rules out reconciliation with Lungu: "I want to be called Mr President"
- Lusambo vents anger on RDA for not awarding contract to his preferred companies
- When we takeover govt mukanya ba pompwe, Kambwili warns PF
- Kaunda has not yet traveled to meet Mugabe -Spokesperson
- PAC sends away ministry auditor for improper dressing
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «November 2017»
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend