- by Mukosha Funga on 21 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Aug 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Aug 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 20 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 21 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 21 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Thomas Mulenga on 20 Aug 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
Lsk judge drags tailor to court for stealing her materialBy Mukosha Funga on 5 Aug 2017
High Court judge Catherine Makungu has dragged a Congolese tailor to the Lusaka Magistrates’ Court for allegedly stealing her six-metre chitenge material valued at K350.
It is alleged that Andrew Choma, who runs his tailoring business from Lusaka City Market, on dates unknown but between July 1 and 8 stole judge Makungu’s six-metre chitenge material.
According to facts before court, judge Makungu gave three pieces of six-metre material to the tailor, paid K600 for labour, and asked him to sew two suits and a dress.
After a few days, Judge Makungu went to check on her material and found Choma ironing one of her chitenge pieces with a woman who said she loved it so much and she would take it to South Africa, not knowing the owner was around.
However, at the time of collecting, judge Makungu was only given one suit and a dress as the tailor claimed that the other material had been stolen prompting her to report the matter to police.
Choma will take plea soon.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- Kambwili pleads not guilty to traffic offenses - 21 Aug 2017
- Govt u-turns on mandatory HIV testing - 21 Aug 2017
- Kambwili in court for traffic offenses - 21 Aug 2017
- Allowing prisoners to vote will bring confusion- FDD - 20 Aug 2017
- We haven’t warned of a shutdown – Mopani - 19 Aug 2017
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend