- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Articles tagged "Headlines"Home / Posts tagged "Headlines" (Page 27)
- By Mirriam Chabala on 20 Dec 2018
The ruling Patriotic Front and the opposition UPND have drawn battle lines ahead of the February 12, 2019, Sesheke Parliamentary by-elections, each vowing to take....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Dec 2018
NDC leader Chishimba Kambwili says the opposition alliance has thrown the Patriotic Front into disarray and panic because the ruling party expected to be dealing....
- By Milimo Namanga on 19 Dec 2018
MMD faction leader Nevers Mumba says if the anger of Zambians is not halted, the country may be engulfed in a major revolution ahead of....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Dec 2018
Former Attorney General Musa Mwenye State Counsel says oppressive and dictatorial regimes always despise citizens who criticise them, but says it is the patriotic duty....
- By Mukosha Funga on 17 Dec 2018
Former Justice Minister Wynter Kabimba says it will be illegal for President Edgar Lungu to contest the 2021 elections because the Constitution explicitly disqualifies him.....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Dec 2018
Zambia has written an official de’marche to the United States government to request a retraction of a portion of the statement made by a senior....
- By Mukosha Funga on 14 Dec 2018
Someone told me Chinese are like cockroaches because they survive everywhere, says President Edgar Lungu. And President Lungu says out of 10 thieves, six are....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 14 Dec 2018
Housing and Infrastructure Development Minister Ronald Chitotela yesterday told Parliament that government through the Road Development Agency terminated the negotiations with Intelligent Mobility Solutions (IMS)....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 13 Dec 2018
Intelligence Mobility Solutions (IMS) chairman Walid El Nahas says his company will not be involved in the collection of toll fees from motorists at toll....
- By Mukosha Funga and Joseph Mwenda on 13 Dec 2018
An investigation has revealed that the private company that was granted a concession to implement the “Advanced Road Safety Management Solution and Services on behalf....
- By Mukosha Funga on 12 Dec 2018
Transparency International Zambia says the Constitutional Court has left citizens with more questions regarding President Edgar Lungu’s eligibility to contest the 2021 elections. And TIZ....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 10 Dec 2018
A letter has surfaced in which the German government is accusing the Zambian government, through the Ministry of Local Government and Housing, of forging a....
- By Mukosha Funga on 10 Dec 2018
President Edgar Lungu says there were some people within the Patriotic Front with evil intentions who wanted to supplant him. But President Lungu says he....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 8 Dec 2018
The Constitutional Court has ruled that the period which President Edgar Lungu served after Michael Sata’s death, from January 2015 to September 2016, cannot be....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 7 Dec 2018
PF Secretary General Davies Mwila says Speaker of the National Assembly Dr Patrick Matibini’s decision to refuse to declare the Roan Constituency seat vacant, is....
- By Mukosha Funga on 6 Dec 2018
UPND leader Hakainde Hichilema yesterday visited NDC leader Chishimba Kambwili and resolved to mobilise other opposition political parties to demonstrate against “illegal” salary increments for....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 6 Dec 2018
Community Development and Social Services Permanent Secretary Dr Liya Mutale says the Ministry will pay back the misappropriated Social Cash Transfer funds, which did not....
- By Mukosha Funga on 5 Dec 2018
UPND national chairperson Mutale Nalumango says UPND does not expect the Constitutional Court to rule against President Edgar Lungu in the eligibility case on Friday.....
- Zambia's COVID-19 cases jump to 35 (26,701 views)
- Govt identifies Chaisa, Jack Compound, Ibex Hill as COVID-19 hot zones (19,106 views)
- Let’s sympathise with Lungu and help him, or we will all perish! (14,051 views)
- High Court keeps Spax in jail (9,379 views)
- COVID-19 cases rise to 29 (7,238 views)
- Correctional Services mulls release of inmates due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Swabs have become a rare commodity, laments public national health institute
- Katuka denies ordering youth punch-up at UPND secretariat
- MISA asks ECZ to expedite dismantling of 2016 debt owed to media houses
- Pilato asks Lungu to relax sanctions against Prime TV
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «December 2018»
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
Send this to a friend