by Natasha Sakala on 22 Jul 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 21 Jul 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Stuart Lisulo on 21 Jul 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Jul 2019by Natasha Sakala on 18 Jul 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 18 Jul 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 22 Jul 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 22 Jul 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Jul 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Editor on 21 Jul 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Jul 2019by Diggers Editor on 19 Jul 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Jul 2019
by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 26 Jun 2019by Martha Mwanza and Felix Kashweka on 21 Jun 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Prof Muna Ndulo on 21 Jul 2019by Dr Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 22 Jun 2019by Chewe Chishala on 22 Jun 2019by Chibamba Kanyama on 11 Jun 2019
Siliza upgrade angers Airtel subscribersBy Mukosha Funga on 21 Apr 2017[easy-social-share counters=0 counter_pos="hidden" total_counter_pos="right" template="20" style="icon" point_type="simple"]
Airtel Zambia has annoyed its subscribers with an upgrade of its Siliza service.
Siliza allows subscribers to borrow airtime and pay back through the next top up, but the network provider has scrapped off the two-minute delay between top up and debt recovery.
Users exploited the delay to dupe the service provider by quickly converting the newly topped-up airtime into free minutes or internet bundles through the network’s other promotion called So Che.
The development has angered subscribers.
Below are some of the reactions:
About Mukosha Funga
Mukosha is interested in good governance and anti-corruption reporting.
- Mansa Police launch manhunt for father who defiled 9-year-old daughter - 21 Jul 2019
- I don’t know how to steal – Lungu - 15 Jul 2019
- As a human being, 1 or 2 people may not like me – Lubinda - 15 Jul 2019
- ZRA hasn’t paid any refund to KCM – Kingsley - 11 Jul 2019
- Zambia’s economic decisions made at State House, not Finance says former Norwegian Ambassador - 11 Jul 2019
- KCM liquidation may cost Zambia like LapGreenN – PeP
- Institute of Architects probes Woodlands accident
- CK applies to remove ECZ from his petition against Matibini’s decision to declare Roan seat vacant
- Mukata seeks to challenge death sentence in Supreme Court
- Mansa Police launch manhunt for father who defiled 9-year-old daughter
Subscribe for email alerts