- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Articles tagged "Headlines"Home / Posts tagged "Headlines" (Page 5)
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 9 Jan 2020
The Ministry of Labour and the University of Zambia (UNZA) management has given UNZALARU a 48-hour ultimatum to show cause why the union should not....
- By Zindikilani Banda in Sinda on 9 Jan 2020
Sinda Police moved swiftly to Chisichi Village where angry youths had tied a 58-year-old man to a tree at the local cemetery, with intent to....
- By Julia Malunga on 8 Jan 2020
Home Affairs minister Stephen Kampyongo says UPND leader Hakainde Hichilema should stop saying he will win elections because one day he will be arrested. Speaking....
- By Ulande Nkomesha on 8 Jan 2020
Ministry of Higher Education Permanent Secretary Kayula Siame says government regrets the delay in the processing of funding to public universities, but has urged the....
- By Julia Malunga on 7 Jan 2020
PF national mobilization vice chairperson Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba has insisted that NDC leader Chishimba Kambwili will rejoin the ruling party, it is just a matter....
- By Mukosha Funga on 6 Jan 2020
I can’t reconcile with the PF and if their strategy is to squeeze my business until I surrender and rejoin them, they are wasting time....
- By Stuart Lisulo on 3 Jan 2020
Outgoing American Ambassador to Zambia Daniel Foote has challenged government leaders in the PF administration to make personal financial disclosures so that the Anti-Corruption Commission....
- By Natasha Sakala on 31 Dec 2019
I have never been fired before, so this is a new feeling, says former Information and Broadcasting Permanent Secretary Chanda Kasolo. On Sunday, President Edgar....
- By Mirriam Chabala and Stuart Lisulo on 29 Dec 2019
Transport and Communications Minister Mutotwe Kafwaya has challenged ZICTA to up its game in meting out sanctions on any telecommunications company that fails to provide....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 27 Dec 2019
Former Finance minister Felix Mutati says government’s failure to pay the African Development Bank (AfDB) an outstanding loan of US$1.4 million has caused panic and....
- By Ulande Nkomesha on 25 Dec 2019
Former Lusaka Archbishop Telesphore Mpundu says Zambia is plagued with unbridled corruption, which has permeated to all facets of life, and is no longer a....
- By Stuart Lisulo on 25 Dec 2019
The African Development Bank (AfDB) has put Zambia under sanctions for failing to repay its loans contracted to implement various developmental programmes, according to the....
- By Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Dec 2019
National Democratic Congress president Chishimba Kambwili says President Edgar Lungu’s handlers must tame his mouth before he sets the country on fire with inflammatory statements.....
- By Daniel Chansa on 23 Dec 2019
A power surge at Konkola Copper Mines in Chililabombwe saw 131 miners stranded underground for over three hours on Saturday afternoon until they were pulled....
- By Mukosha Funga on 23 Dec 2019
President Edgar Lungu says he will still be around for the 2026 elections and those who will deny him votes in 2021 will find him....
- By Mukosha Funga on 22 Dec 2019
The American government says it is dismayed by President Edgar Lungu’s statement that Zambia no longer wants the presence of its Envoy Daniel Foote, saying....
- By Ulande Nkomesha on 19 Dec 2019
Colonel Panji Kaunda says corruption in the Patriotic Front government is evident because of how its leaders are living lavishly while the economy is performing....
- Zambian student chased from Chinese University over suspected COVID-19 (23,974 views)
- Sangwa asks Lungu to declare State of Emergency (17,988 views)
- Coronavirus cases jump to 16 (8,989 views)
- Police guard NDC MP after residents threaten to torch him over Bill 10 position (7,863 views)
- Ba UPND, Osasunga evidence monga reg, give us imweee! (6,133 views)
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «January 2020»
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- Cabinet debates total lockdown
- What will be Mr Lungu’s achievements by 2021?
- Chitalu announces 6 more Covid-19 cases
- Zambia’s economy will take years to recover from Coronavirus – Siliya
- LCC not ready for COVID-19, says Mayor
- COVID-19 cases rise to 22
- Topstar removes Prime TV from its platforms
- Empower local pharmacists to manufacture COVID-19 drugs, Kanyika urges govt
- Police guard NDC MP after residents threaten to torch him over Bill 10 position
- Zambian Judiciary disregarded rule of law on Sangwa ban – IBA
- Sangwa asks Lungu to declare State of Emergency
- Castle Lager postpones 2020 Africa 5s due to COVID-19
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Send this to a friend